Ludia Forums

Sphenacodon Tournament 10/16/2020-10/19/2020

A cute lil lizard boi…

11 Likes

This guy ever been in a tournament before or is it new?

New creature! It’s the one ludia teased about. Can I get my second tournament creature?

3 Likes

New, he’s still in the… Pack…

3 Likes

No. Brand new, first offering.

1 Like

That’s why he is in that pack style. If they came before it would a different card content thingy

Like in the troodon pack you could get up to 1500 bucks or none, in this you have a guaranteed 500 DBs

Wondering the same thing here! Would love another tournament, though I would likely only get him to 10 for a while. I need more Herbs in my tournament lineup. Also Ill try my best to not derail this like I did Troodon.

1 Like

That’s the annoying part, my top 6 or 7 are carnivores. Another one to add to the list. And I don’t even have weak herbivores! 8 level 10 Antarctopeltas are my top herbivores

2 Likes

My highest Herbivore is a level 30 Pachyceratops, and it hovers around number 15 I think. My best pterosaurs are just above it, but I have a good mix of amphibian and carnivore at the top, with 2 of my top 3 being Diplosuchus.

1 Like

Don’t hatch

2 Likes

That was very concise. Point taken

1 Like

Guaranteed food card… :unamused:

3 Likes

Why would they do this to us? Ludia, come on we begged for dna not food my king!
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE - Bert | Meme Generator

5 Likes

You’re welcome

I’m wondering what this guys stats are like, hopefully hes quite glass cannon like mosasaur gen 2.

Please not tanky though it would just be like another secodontosaur otherwise

1 Like

It could be worse… could be a guaranteed coin card :joy:

3 Likes

SHHH! Dont give them ideas.

5 Likes

I guess I should pretend to be excited, so here we go: yay, an other carnivore!

3 Likes

Carnivore :expressionless:

2 Likes

I really want a segnosaurus or gorgosaurus tournament…

1 Like