Ludia Forums

Sphenacodon Wins CoT

I wanted Dracorex, oh well.

7 Likes

When I see that picture

4 Likes

So close, yet so far. The almighty Carnivore wins again. It’s going to be hard to get some of these unfavorable dinos to win CoT.

8 Likes

And on top of that, the rare case where the herb is stronger than the carno too and the herb still lost.

1 Like

Actually from a ferocity standpoint it goes:

Then:

Then:

So the middle strength creature won.

3 Likes

Man I wanted the draco so badddd

4 Likes

Aw come on, we’ve just unlocked a glass cannon carnivore from CoT, and got a tank carnivore from a tournament and I’m pretty sure everyone’s got enough balanced carnivores. I guess people were just tired of herbivore tourneys, but I hoped in that case ornitho would win. We don’t have many ptera tourneys after all.

8 Likes

No Dracorex, oh well, at least I can get my Sphenacodon to level 20 now without buying any.

3 Likes

I Also wanted dracorex.i feel so dissapointed with players.i mean we have already had sphwnacodon tournament + dracorex has now chance of getting a hybrid(dracoceratops :wink:)

1 Like

Now I really regret voting sphena. If I were to rechoose my vote it would be draco as I have a few dimetrocarnuses on the way and I have a metriaphodon on the way

The one I needed the least :cry:

6 Likes

Carnivore bias is real

8 Likes

I also really wanted Dracorex. I hope that just like the Metriacanthosaurus CoT redemption, Ludia offers Dracorex another time with something like Kelenken and Gastornis as the other options. :sleepy:

4 Likes

Yess. Sphena was my second choice after Orni

1 Like

I voted for ornithocheirus but since i haven’t Sphenacodon i see this as an absolute win

Really surprised on this one, oh well wanted to start working on sphen anyways.

Would have thought draco would have been the more popular one seen as it’s in evolution and then orni was the main ptera in wwd.

I’m pretty sure all the latest releases of herbivores have been tank and balanced so we’ve missed out on one with decent attack here :confused:

2 Likes

Not gastornis, would be really hard for me to pick dracorex when gastornis is better and unlike herbivores I could do with a glass cannon savannah

2 Likes

Ok, lets say dracorex deinocheirus and yutyrannus :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

How about Dracorex, Triceratops, Alanqa. :wink:

4 Likes

Dracorex, Deinocherius and sphenacodon (no one will pick it as they just got it

2 Likes