Ludia Forums

Spin wheel tips and tricks

So I have seen people get some AMAZING prizes from the wheel spin, not sure who it was, pretty sure it was @The_Phoenix, but they got 10 rajastegas from the modded pvp spin wheel, which is super awesome, but do you guys tap to start the wheel spin and then immediately click it again or do you guys wait a couple of seconds? I always click the wheelspin Immediately after I start it.

5 Likes

I don’t think wheels have to be double tapped inorder to be stopped. And plus the tapping and all doesn’t make a difference on what you are going to get. @Sionsith once told me that the prizes are already setted once u start or before you start the wheel. As for rajastegas i have spent a lot of bucks like a lot of. If i take in total it should be 10,000+ bucks spent. I know it sounds crazy but thats the truth. I do about 25+ modded battles regularly except for tourneys like this week. And as i don’t have good enough coin production and i don’t wanna spend food and dna bucks is the only option. So maths wise its 25x40 bucks (30 bucks for 3 mods per battle and the entry fee which is ten) = 1,000 bucks but this is just an assumption because i don’t like spend 1000 bucks everyday i would have been in crisis if i did so. So its 750 bucks on average Everyday. So to sum up the more you grind the more chances of better rewards. I only got my first rajastega in September when i barely used to do any battles so thats luck. But i got like 8 in last 2 months because i grinded a lot. So thats how u get em.

5 Likes

Sionsith was right…because you can off your game before tap the wheel and when you return in the game your price is there. I don’t know if my english is fine.

3 Likes

Its fine.

2 Likes

scored this on the tourney spinwheel doing what @Sionsith said turning off the mobile

1 Like

I always get majungas and triceratops out of those…

1 Like

same got trike

1 Like

Common pack sucks…

1 Like

hmmmm… yeah got 180 Dna though

my first modded pvp i got a diplotator, and i thought, i am having really good luck with this, it wont happen again. Next spin: RAJASTEGA

2 Likes

Some people have alluded to this, but I’m going to spell it out here: SPINNING THE WHEEL DOES NOT MATTER. Prizes are pre-determined before you ever spin the wheel in the first place. I know Sionsith has been able to verify that via Daily Missions, he had to open one more pack to complete a mission and entered the prize wheel. There was an indication that the mission was completed before he spun the wheel, and when he did spin, it landed on a pack. So don’t worry about spinning the wheel, just tap it and relax

3 Likes

Spin wheels are predetermined, the only way you can effect what you get is to play more, the more you play the more opportunities you have at getting a decent prize. But sometimes you also have to wade through a sea of coin and food prizes.

6 Likes

Really? I’m pretty sure back in 2015/16 when I used to play the spinwheel didn’t stop until you pressed it again, at least that what I remember. One time I left the spin wheel spinning for good ten seconds to grab my phone to take a picture and I still had to tap it to stop it.

Yeah it used to be that you tapped to stop the wheel, but the prizes were still predetermined. There was a video on Youtube somewhere about it. Basically the game manually removes the card that was in the spot where you land on and replaces it with the predetermined prize.

1 Like

This is true, you could time it right to land on dna or bucks if you wanted, but land on the tournament pack and it would change to another pack.

I prefer the way it is now tbh

1 Like

I remember seeing a video (maybe TheGamingBeaver, when I used to watch him) and they said that you wait until you saw the prize you wanted to land on then count six seconds and you were able to land on that pack.

2 Likes

That was back when things were different. As @Aether_12 said you could perfect time for reward of your choice. They either fixed it when the wheels required retap or they just changed the spin being a onetap wheel.

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that @Aether_12 said that you can land on the reward of your choice, just telling raptor that I dont think rewards were really predetermimed.

Funny that you mentioned TheGamingBeaver, he also uploaded a video proving that the prize wheel would physically adjust itself the moment you stopped spinning to make you land on a predetermined prize

1 Like

I mean you have to realize that this is the logical move by Ludia. They set down probabilities of each prize in the pool and the random number generator in the background which is how I presume they’re determining prizes doesn’t “spin” with the same animation as the prize wheel, so it’d be really tedious to try to simulate a whole wheel to determine the prize you get. Frankly I’m surprised they incorporated a prize wheel in the first place and didn’t just skip straight to the result.

1 Like