Spinning supply bug

Bug Description: Strange behavior when spinning supply drops. Some will exit out without reward, but those items are then credited during a subsequent spin. See link for example.

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Spin supply drops

How often does it happen: Often

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

2 Likes

Thanks for the video, Somedinoguy. Does this happen as well when you’re standing still and spinning the Supply Drops?

Happens to me too. Just sometimes from the drops I can reach from home. You indeed get double rewards on the next drop you open, or after you dart a dino.

This has been happening for at least a week. The rewards will stack and you get them after a few more spins, but it is very annoying. It gets worse when you are in a moving vehicle. I haven’t had it happen when sitting still.

Haven’t noticed specifically @Ned but sometimes either while a drop or a creature is selected, it’ll exit out (like you’ve hit the red X) without having done so. My guess is that whatever is causing this is taking place while the spin animation is taking place and thus no reward is given out.

1 Like

This also happens when you haven’t spun anything. I’ve had this when in a moving vehicle and trying to start an encounter with a dino. You tap on the dino and it drops back to the map before you can tap launch. It’s extremely frustrating with prox spawns that are only visible for 1-2 seconds when you are moving.

Again, I’ve only seen this in a moving vehicle. It seems to be tied to the speed you are moving.