Spino op, pls nerf

Only has enough boosts in it to get health to about 4100. No doeed, no dmg.

So op

4 Likes

Yea it’s so op it gets beat by pterovexus…

25 Likes

Its probably the worst unique dino out there lol

13 Likes

Gosh look at this - deer was full health

So op

2 Likes

I don’t know what to say if it’s op or not I feel like it’s both

From what i’ve heard, it can be taken down in just 1-2 hits.
Even many are regretting that, they wasted their precious alberto DNA on albertospinos. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think albertospinos is the last creature that needs a nerf

14 Likes

is this a joke or proper thread??

18 Likes

I think its a show off mostly

2 Likes

I think they’re trying to mock people who asked for phorex nerfs lol

6 Likes

Tbh, the title should be changed to “Spino basic move OP, pls nerf”

4 Likes

Yea thats what I call “OP” :rofl: Plz let me know how many time yall have seen this creature get destroyed, I wanted to see those pics

1 Like

Its a joke no way its real.

1 Like

I rather think he needs a health and damage buff

Mmmmm and Phoru can enter, Kill one Full HP dino, stall the next swap out leave it at half health, an enter again to make massive damage this with almost to no counters because lets not forget the chicken is for some reason inmune to being locked down, and thats on same level and with no boosts

1 Like

Same. It can hold up against some meta Dino’s yet it loses to the worst unique vexus. Not sure where to put it on the gamepress tierlist

It’s not op.I kill one with my level 20 rex.

Haha funny joke

Albertospinos is one of the worst unique’s in the game, just because you killed testa with it doesn’t mean its op…

1 Like

No, my based albertospinos should not get nerfed it needs a buff, it is not good for a unique, it may kill vasilas and ankylos lux but it gets crushed by dang near everything else and it was the creature I hyped up the most in 2.13 and to see it end up so mediocre saddens me, albertospinos should not be nerfed period