Spinoceratops concept II

3 Likes

My guess would be that if it were to come in, a Sinoceratops Gen 2 would also be created for it since there are other Sinos in CC and Sammy did collect DNA from a greyish specimen.

5 Likes

Heres mine

11 Likes

Could make it as Spinoceratops Gen 2​:joy::joy: , along with sinoceratops gen 2 as mentioned above

What a coincidence! I got the same idea.
download (29)
Plus it should not be a unique because it is not superhybrid.My opinion

1 Like

Heres the gen 2
download (30)

1 Like

has to have sino dna not trike - not gonna say why bc spoilers lol… There’s probably a reason why Ludia has been dishing out Sino dna lately, too :smiley:

2 Likes

PRESENTING

1 Like

I want these creatures in game

Other then the fact none of the concepts here are balanced

1 Like

except this

1 Like

well i could accept this but the moves are messed up

1 Like

I have a question, what is the app to make those pictures?

1 Like

Bruh there are already two hybrids for sino so it is not worth it

1 Like
2 Likes

While I don’t watch CC, I decided to make my own Spinoceratops

5 Likes

Multiple dinos already have 3 hybrids, like Carnotaurus, Inostrancevia, and Nodopatosaurus, so it wouldn’t be too bad to have another Sino Hybrid.

2 Likes

Might I ask, why does this creature lack any balance at all? If this sounds rude, I apologize, but this creature seems over the top. Plenty of excessive resistances and stats, (135 speed???) along with a very odd moveset. It lacks a base strike move, and has an extremely busted ability with a cooldown of one. Plus, one of the best counter attacks in the game to add even more onto it. My opinion of course, but this doesn’t seem like it could be a balanced concept for this creature.

4 Likes

I agree way to strong

1 Like

In the show, Spinoceratops is literally made of Spinosaurus and Sinoceratops

1 Like

I think that alert arctic blast is supposed to only be for the new apex like a signature move