Ludia Forums

Spinocon Remake! (plus indo remake!)

I designed this around ceramagnus. (sorta)
give me feedback!
@Snake_Dude @th3bub14

6 Likes

don’t know much about dino stats but I like it! especially that stun resistance, would help with cera and thor for sure lol. On escape evasive rampage is nice, as well as the SDS.
Only thing I am not sure of is the speed, maybe 120? idk if you would maybe have to trade something out for that, but I have no clue. But I am not sure since that’s just personal preference and I again don’t know much about stats and balance
but I like it! I can see how this can counter cera and punish swappers

2 Likes

I can definitely change it, i was thinking to have that speed but more health.

2 Likes

yeah that’s understandable, health is kinda crucial for when I face opponents to be able to pass off the wounding counter

2 Likes

I also made an indoraptor rework!

3 Likes

here

3 Likes

I really hope that will happen

1 Like

I like what you’ve done. Maybe Spinocon can gain Group Instant Distraction, or something else. Indoraptor shouldn’t have devious strike, that’s an oviraptorid ability. Maybe Cautious strike?

1 Like

I mean, it works, but I’m a little iffy on keeping ID. It feels almost pointless when sidestep is there

2 Likes

okay ill change that

its for the stuff with precision and for toying with ardentis.

Ive put the indoraptor change into the main text, so thats done. im considering changing instant distraction out on spinocon, dunno tho.

ill think about it though

this work?

1 Like

GID helps in raids. But maybe spinocon can keep ID, and it’ll be a swap punisher

1 Like

i swapped it with nullifying impact, but that is a debatable option.

1 Like

Also, im REALLY tired of ludia thinking that bleeders MUST have 1000 attack. ITS SO BAD. they can barely hold up against anything with bleed resistance!

2 Likes

Yes! Suchotator is probably the best bleeder, and it’s attack is 1300

1 Like

I can concur this is true, also helps with dealing with tenrex, worked today too actually. was myself v a tenrex, I went for the usual precise, then they went for resil strike and I got off a wounding counter getting their hp bellow 33.3%. Then I go for id which helps if they go for di or dsr so I can get wounding counter off and kill em. If they go for resil strike I usually still have enough h to get another counter off and kill em. Works the same with maxima, very fun to see what people do in these situations

2 Likes

It is, and I don’t doubt that ID has its uses, I’m just not sure if it’s worth having

1 Like