Spinoconstrictor created - Who else has it now?

I finally got this one. I know others have it also. Where are you at on it now? Made a video.

I have to say one thing. @Ludia_Developers why would you get rid of the wrap around constricting animation on Spinoconstrictor? Constrictor doesn’t constrict lol? You should totally make the precise rampage take that animation. That way it can have the acid spit animation and the constricting animation. I was very sad about it not having that animation!

10 Likes

Got mine to 23 with my tourney rewards. Should have been 24 but the last few fuses have been horrible. The green venom is cool and it is amazing against counter attackers like Grypoly, Dio, and Tryko. It just doesn’t do that well in this immune meta I don’t think.

1 Like

It should have immune to stun to deal with all stunner more easily.

Wasting a turn without strike back with Wounding Counter is a real wasted for it :frowning:

A guy from my alliance has it as well.

My Dilophoboa is only 18 so I’m a ways away at the moment. Hopefully with 3 in our level 20 sanctuaries I’ll be able to get it soon.

1 Like

Congrats!
Also, I’m glad I don’t have sound on when people spam emojis. It would be annoying hearing all the crying/yawning spamming.

1 Like

Nice.

I many will remember I had him last week. I can also take mine to level 23 to 24 likely (got some good tournament reward too) but I will keep it at level 21 for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I should have enough left to go to level 23 now. And I feel your pain because unlocking it I got a lot of 10’s :snake:

2 Likes

I literally just got done fighting one. I was so scared and nervous. At first I thought it was a hacker, but then I remembered the the whole tournament -___-

1 Like

I haven’t even gotten my titanoboa to level 14

The emojis make sounds?!? Wow. I turned them off as soon as they put them in the game. I keep my volume off all times anyway.

Yeah like really weird sounds imo :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In the same vein as Spinotah having “Swoop”, Thor’s instant charge not “charging”, and Gemini having immunity comes Spinoconstrictor not constricting… #ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmmm

2 Likes

My dilophoboa is 18 so … can be lvl up to 19 but no more coins after last week tourney…

They really need to give the precise rampage the constricting animation on spinoconstrictor lol.

I want to see this creature do that. I don’t get it why not use it on the unique. Such a cool animation.

I only turn sounds on if I want to hear what sounds a new critter makes.

1 Like

I just realized that my spino is not even level 20 yet. :frowning:

1 Like

I dont even have dilophoboa atm xddd

that’s where i’m gonna get hung up as well. curse spino for being in local 4s.

1 Like

@Qiew. The worst. My spino is level 10 too. :tea: :sleeping:

The cursed zone 4 came in clutch as well as me darting everything

1 Like