Spinoconstrictor created - Who else has it now?

My Spinosaurus is ready, but I’m still working on my snake hybrid. Thankfully this tournament helped me to get to the fusing part. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll get the unique eventually. Lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same here. To the sanctuaries!

3 Likes

Screenshot_20200308-111408_JW_Alive1 Screenshot_20200308-111431_JW_Alive1

50 fuse to finish off - dinodex done and dusted again. :man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

What with this and the Rhino I am so sick of FIPing new creatures - can we not have any more ‘exclusives’.

6 Likes

i cant wait till i get the zombi snake. 200 more dna to go, and probably about 3 months.

has to be another way they try to get people to log in every day, multiple times a day. can’t think of any other reason why a company would choose to only monetize their new content for 2 weeks and remove all abilities to give them money for it :sweat_smile:

Mine is lvl 23.

I’d have it if I stopped getting fuses of 10! Ive been using all items since release.

1 Like

And meanwhile others have only unlocked her thanks to sanctuaries. No Titanoboa spotted yet.

That is just finishing the destruction of stunners :laughing:
Handing too many immunities has become a problem for balance
What i really think spino needs is a bit more HP, perhaps about 3900, no more than 4000. I think that’d be perfect.