Ludia Forums

Spinonyx

Did you hear about this new dino? I know it hasn’t been announced on this forum yet but I read about it on metahub. Could it be another unique and hybrid of Spinotasuchus and Baryonyx? I don’t know if I should level up my Spinotasuchus or keep that DNA for Spinonyx.

2 Likes

My wild guess is that it will be a hybrid between spino gen 2 and bary gen 2 lol

13 Likes

Spinotasuchus won’t be getting a hybrid. It’s already a super hybrid, which is a hybrid that uses another hybrid as material. That’s the highest step they go. It could use Spinotahraptor, though!

2 Likes

Or maybe they’ll use the dinos that haven’t been used yet - like Spino G2 and Bary G2.

It’s about time for Spino G2 to get a hybrid. But then again, my eagerness for her to have one maybe the the slightest biased based on my love for JP3. After seeing that thing in that movie, it deserves to make a few more peeps bleed, and hard.

I don’t care if it’s by super bleed or eating tanks left and right, it needs to show the world what it can do xddd

6 Likes

Id bet alot of money its spino g2/bary g2. Just makes sense. Neither has a hybrid, bary g2 was just recently a featured dino, and spino g2 is now global.

Just seems too predicable and common sensical for it be anything else

1 Like

If it is the G2s I have enough dna to create it day 1.

Im ready too :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

@Alex_Dhir … what if you only need it at level 15 to start fusing it’s legendary ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Get out of my head, @Hersh

8 Likes

Dont say such things Hersh… :joy: I was a sucker for OTO. Atleast @ResearchGirl has more random ones than me! :grin:

3 Likes

Lol, I don’t wanna salt the wound.
It’s okay Alex, I get too excited when fusing also😅

A unique Bary hybrid would be :heart_eyes: but yeah I may have messed up there… I do have one even you will enjoy though.

#BlueSlug

3 Likes

I wonder how they will work out a bleeder + chomper, bleeder usually has low base damage, which is not great at chomping things.

1 Like

Hey, at least you didn’t level these two up to 14 and 15 respectively thinking they’d be part of a new “easily accessible legendary”. :joy:

Needless to say, I regretted this decision when the new 1.6 hybrids’ silhouettes were revealed!!

3 Likes

Hahah, I think you’re the new kool kid in town! :sunglasses::joy:

4 Likes

I no longer preemptively level up anything until it’s released, for this reason.

1 Like

Yeah who even does that :roll_eyes:

@Hersh I named him after you matey :wink:

1 Like

Ok, I see where this is going. I see your level 15 Edmontodon and RAISE you a level 18 Mujandasuchus!!

3 Likes

Pahahhaa yeah you have me there… sorry this has gone slightly off topic… although il counter your offer with…

Armoured trash bag

3 Likes