1 Like

WAY too powerful, man!

1 Like

Why are you using mortem as a limit? Its just for fun

1 Like

maybe a little too strong

2 Likes

Delay of venomous rampage becomes 2

Yeah its too powerful. The speed is too high.

1 Like

Testacornispynx
Destructing ramage
devastation
emergency group crush + heal
counter-heal

1 Like

Inspired by a JWE Mod

1 Like

not a bad hybrid idea but i’m pretty sure dracodentitan is baryonyx+polacanthus

But I see the inspired part so idk .-.

1 Like

Polacanthus isn’t in the game and I felt that Alankylosaurus needs a hybrid. Which it does anyway. :rofl:

oh ok still good hybrid idea

1 Like

Don’t you know that we will have apex hybrids like mortem + magnum? it won’t work. they will make that unique, bro.

1 Like

Yeah but there are still hybrids with obedient at lower rarities like grypolyth andrewtops and scorp gen 3. Plus this can’t be unique as its a hybrid and a super hybrid so that means apex

That’s impossible unless they change the creatures’ max level bc something above apex would be level 31.

1 Like

It cannot not have the exact same ability’s because rares have 3 moves and commons have 2 unless it is a rare hybrid

2 Likes

how about… suchotator + indotaurus?
and mabey the spinonyx + smilonemys too?
and then the spinotahraptor + diloracheirus and imagine this big boy has a new combine sail or fin on it’s back and the longer big claws and a beak with sharp strong teeth and the jaws of this dude or the dudet will be not weaker and this thing can take on the whole pack of spinoraptors with it’s new huge, bigger and longer claws.
and mabey the magnapyritor super hybrid + scorpius rex gen 2 and this new spinosaurid mega hybrid beast and the sail or fin on it’s back but it’s fin or sail on it’s back kinda look like the armor thing like the scorpius rex gen 2 and it has the poisonous quills on the back of the tail and this thing is very smarter and faster and it has mixed colors on it’s body another funny fact about this one it tries to catch it’s first fish even in the adult or young state.

1 Like