This is a redesign idea for the spinosaurus, it doesn’t vary much from the original but it allows you to fight in a better way in the game.
- Improve their performance in the lower sands.
- Make it a little more faithful to the movie.
- Give it more synergy with the team.
- Make it a more effective counter for a type of dinosaur.
Spinosaurus: Synergy and Control
Damage: 850 increases to 1000
Tactical Strike: damage x 1, vulnerability multiplies the damage of this ability x 2.
Gashing Wound: Reduces opponent’s damage by 50% during one turn and performs DoT x 0.2 for two turns, Cooldown: 1 turn. (Does not do physical damage)
Exploit Wound: held.
- Powerful dinosaur counter with counterattack skills.
- Increase your time on the battlefield.
- Neutralize Chompers of common rarity.
- Gain synergy with dinosaurs with vulnerability and exchange abilities among others (Euoplocephalus, Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus, etc)
- Maintains its weakness against immune dinosaurs or with cleaning abilities.
- Initial DoT quite low.
- Epic Chompers remain effective counters.
Spinosaurus: Indirect Block
Speed: 122 increases to 127
Vulnerability Strike: Damage x 1, target is vulnerable
Severe Wound: Damage x 1, damage x 0.2 of target maximum health, DoT x 0.2 for two turns, cooldown for one turn.
Exploit Wound: held.
On Escape Evasive Strike
- Severe Wound is an excellent deterrent against exchanges with immune dinosaurs.
- Neutralize some counters
- Amplified damage
- Increase performance against immune dinosaurs.
- Maintains its low resistance
- Does not improve its performance against raptors, armored dinosaurs, Chompers or with damage reduction abilities
- Although the DoT will kill the dinosaur on the third turn, shields are now more effective as they dramatically reduce Severe Wound damage.
During the making of this design, trykosaurus was injured about 368 times, until a decent balance was achieved for him.
Erlikospyx needs a new hairstyle and is not kidding.
Spinotahsuchus could gain the vulnerability effect on his ability to swap, that would allow him to slightly increase his utility and gain a more powerful synergy with Swap Dinosaurs.
Gashing Wound redesign is also useful for Suchomimus.