We can note:

• Salamander 16 will be released
  • A Boss against another Boss
  • Multiple Bosses can be used in one battle
  • There are what appear to be MODs for Bosses
  • There is an extra attack, perhaps due to the Mods

What do you think?

13 Likes

Meh, update on boss events, could make them better could make them worse I’m not fussed either way, more interested in the main game tbh.

11 Likes

However, if this is on the Play store it means that the update is upon us!

8 Likes

i think we could win packs instead of spinning wheel and i think there is a curse with spinning wheels in jwtg

3 Likes

There is no “curse.” It is all RNG, and Prizes are pre-determined. The Spin Wheel as such is an illusion. Your prize is determined and sealed the moment you win a match. The odds of winning the better packs or rewards are shown to usually be Less Than 1%, which could be as @Sionsith pointed out, anything such as 0.00001 for example; or even lower.

6 Likes

It looks… interesting. Don’t wanna get my hopes up just in case though

2 Likes

Same thing

1 Like

I hope they don’t release it until the current tournament is finished… I have 2k+ trophies and I don’t wanna lose them :frowning:

3 Likes

That’s a point, I’m not updating until the tourneys complete then.

3 Likes

The thing is that usually (at least for me) you can’t enter the game until you install the update.

2 Likes

Interesting. I wonder what new creatures we will get in this update

1 Like

There was nothing not even in the newsletter so it looks like the update isn’t untill the tournament

1 Like

I also wonder if we finally can use bosses in pvp. They wouldn’t affect the meta since they aren’t so op

1 Like

Personally I’ve not tried, but I know that there is a window where you can enter the game without needing to update, I know I’ve forgotten to update over one weekend and not been forced to update.

Might have something to do with automatic updates, which you can turn off in your play store settings.

1 Like

To be honest im so hyped! Finally some tweaking to boss battles! And i may add that game icon is looking good too

2 Likes

Is there a possibility that after updating game, trophies in tournament meight be reset or decreased? I never face with that error but is nice to know what can happen

1 Like

It shouldn’t happen… But it has…

1 Like