Squad appreciation post

My current squad, with their names.
They and their previous counterparts have carried me a long way over this journey. With the update coming soon, someone may have to go.
Post your squads!!! Maybe get a before and after, since this update may change things quite a bit… or you may not change at all.

3 Likes

Congrats, great team!

P.S. Love those names… wish we could officially name our dinos (like our pokemon :wink:)

1 Like

I would love to make their names official :pray:t2::sob:

1 Like

Have to work in my suchotator and spinotasuchus somewhere come Monday, (probably lose mono and stego), but this is it for me. Going to give the new dinos some time and see what others think before I invest. Have a lot ready to go, just going to be patient.

3 Likes

Yea, definitely gotta take the wait-and-see approach with this big of a change comin :+1:t2:

And OMG I just noticed the level on your Ankylo. Wow lol… that’s gonna be a huge weapon

Congratulations to you both for having such a great team with amazingly high levels! I find it astonishing that you have such high levels and almost max levels while the game is only 6-7 months from global release. You must have grinded like crazy! Respect!

1 Like

This is my team as of now.
LOTS of saved DNA tho, so lots of changes coming soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see a Meg there, waitin to get on your team
Nudge-nudge, wink-wink
:yum:
Nice squad :ok_hand:t2:

Thx! @Ardens
I dont see meg returning to my team soon however :frowning:

Should have used your meg in our battle :wink:

1 Like

My little babies :heart: they got me all the way into the Marshes :smiley:

Edit: Postimetrodon is now level 18 :heart:

1 Like

This will be my Team for the next update.

I may change some, depends on the new coming dinos.

My team. No plans to change. Waiting to see how the patch plays out before making the investment. Will hunt for more DNA on the meantime

1 Like