Ludia Forums

SSL certificate error

I have android phone.
When I try to launch the game, I just got this message:

An SSL certificate error occurred. Please check your system clock in your Settings menu and try again. 10063.

The game was fine until I got disconnected a few minutes ago…

I reinstalled, cleared cache, reboot phone, but it didn’t help.

Please, help.
Thanks.

Congrats, you get a certificate.

But seriously, I don’t know what that is.

The same problem. I uninstalled the game and installed it again. But it did not help. Please help.

I have the same problem …ssl certificate error occured. What can i do? The deinstalation didnt help.

Has anyone solved your problem?

Nope. :frowning:

@Ned @Ronald

1 Like

We missed some events and still can not connect the game but nobody care. It’s very annoying…

1 Like

Same error all day. Android.

Same error. 2 days now.

Same error since yesterday.

The following just worked for me.
Go into your Settings and change your phones current day to earlier in the month. I changed mine to last Sunday, 05/24/20. I could then login into the game. Doing so did reset my game settings to the default settings, so check your in game settings after logging in.

1 Like

Yes, this solution worked for me. Thanks from Argentina. There is also an error in the app.

Thanks @toomes. This helps, but when I set my date back to the correct one, the problem appears again.

Thank you very much my friend.

Hello, Alexandr_Krapivnoy. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble accessing the game due to this error message. Please contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com, so that we can further assist you. Please don’t forget to include your support key in the email, so we can find your account faster, thanks!

4 Likes

Within the settings, how can I reset to default settings?

And the same problem reappeared

Yep, for me too. Is there any who can help to solve this problem?