St. Patrick's Day

So aside from luck and shamrocks, St. Patrick is known for ridding Ireland of it’s Snakes. Any idea if Ludia has anything planned? :wink:

7 Likes

i bet this year will be not even close of the hype i got the past year

5 Likes

According to recent actions from ludia , expect a full week of Apatosaurus.

31 Likes

My bet’s on Alanqua

2 Likes

Well apparently last time it led to some imbalances due to players getting access to heaps of easy unique DNA…but well, balance isn’t applicable anymore lol, so would be interesting to see what they do to celebrate it!

5 Likes

No it wasn’t that people had a few chances at uniques. I mean how many people unlocked uniques and actually leveled them up from t? People unlock unique everyday.

The problem was BOOST! People might have unlocked a unique from the event, no big deal, but once these players got boost and threw them on “baby” (level 21) unique creatures, everything went down hill.

Not only did you have teams at low levels with uniques, you had super boosted low level teams with uniques. Sure 1 unique unlocked at base level wouldn’t be too bad, but include boost to it and the whole balance got screwed up.

So st Patty’s day event was great. What sucked was the boost that came around that same time.

7 Likes

Yeah thats true, it ALWAYS somehow comes back to boosts lol

2 Likes

All green coloured creatures to roam everywhere during St Patrick’s day

15 Likes

Good Idea, but I swear if we get more chances are procerat …

1 Like

NO! More Procerat?!? NO! Thor? Great! EVEN MORE CRUTCHES! Daryx? Whee! Thank god we get an attempt at a Dino with exactly one damaging move, that’s a basic.

1 Like

It was the most fun I’ve had in the game since, but it did cause some arenas trouble.

2 Likes

The thing is actually makes some sense. If lower level players can’t unlock a Unique, then what’s the point for them? After all, Lootzya’s argument with Bary reward is thinking about the lower down players (not paying attention to the fact that Bary is awful)

2 Likes

I like where you are going with this. I thought the same thing. :laughing:

Snakes and St Patrick’s is a perfect combo. :snake::shamrock:

3 Likes

I was one of those people haha. Level 16 trex with a level 22 Tryko lol. But in my defense, I already had Thor and Indoraptor

1 Like

The Unique event was great. I wouldn’t mind seeing an event like last year. The general consensus is that the arena is already unbalanced so it should not make a difference. Besides boosts are the main reason why arena is the way it is. Bring on the uniques Ludia!..

5 Likes

If we get a unique vote, I’m voting:

Magnapyritor
Pterovexus
Ardentismaxima
Geminititan
Spinoconstrictor

3 Likes

I would vote Geminititan, Spinoconstrictor, Smilomemys, Grypholyth and Pterovexus/Stygidarax. The ingredients alone would be amazing

3 Likes

I love how I specifically mentioned snakes and the topic slithered of the rails on Uniques.

1 Like

21 Likes

Looks more like a hat. :stuck_out_tongue:
downloadfile-4

1 Like