St.Patricks unique poll

The St.patricks week is close to comes.
Like the last year we’ll have probably a poll from Ludia to chose 5 uniques.

So I decided to made the same poll here to see what we should have in the St.patricks week

Rules :
All uniques are available in this pool.
You should select 5 uniques

• Trykosaur
  • Indoraptor
  • Utarinex
  • Magnapyritor
  • Erlidominus
  • Diorajasaur
  • Diloracheirus
  • Tuoramoloch
  • Tenontorex
  • Thoradolosaur
  • Grypolith
  • Stygidarix
  • Pterovexus
  • Erlikospyx
  • Geminititan
  • Ardentismaxima
  • Quetzorion
  • Smilonemys
  • Monolorhino
  • Spinoconstrictor

0 voters

About the “choose between 4 and 5 options” don’t take attention to this you should select 5

Vote for the hardest to get ones. gemini, constrictor, etc.

4 Likes

I chose Gemini, Smilon, Tryko, Magna, and Zorion. They’re the hardest for me.

1 Like

magna and gemini are the bane of my existence. and it’s dna that you wouldn’t think is holding me up. can’t find dimetrodon to save my life. same with koolasuchs g2.

4 Likes

Oh that’s sad hopefully you find somes Dime and Kool g2 on the nexts days and weeks

2 Likes

Indoraptor x5.

Based on how things are going…

1 Like

their zones are hard to get to for me. long narrow stretches along highways is all i’ve been able to find. too dangerous to walk by. I occasionally get them from incubators so there is that.

Didn’t bother with Spinoconstrictor, since that thing’ll probably be impossible to dart.

2 Likes

i forgot that would be a thing. :joy:
maybe monolorhino would also be hard to dart. i still have trouble with any rhino.

Oh, yeah, forgot about that annoying rocking motion. It’ll still be easier than Spino though. The only other Unique I’d vote for is Vexus probably.

Either way, I really don’t want to miss my Unique attempts like last time. Unlocking Tryko from scratch was an ordeal :joy:, and I still don’t have Dio.

That said, Dio was trash back then, so I probably wouldn’t have darted it anyway lol.

I chose:
Gemini
Smilonemys (not for me though)
Spinoconstrictor (not for me but I know people want it)
Tenontorex
Erlikospyx.

Had to vote for indoraptor. Respect for the OG.
#respectfortheogindoraptor

1 Like

FOOL OF A TOOK!
You’ll be clogging up a spot with a terrible unique.

2 Likes

Concstrictor, Monolorhino, Vexus, Daryx, Grypoly.

bring it back to its glory days where it could doge 100% damage 3 times in a row. :smile:
dodge then was a love hate relationship.

1 Like

Rhino? Really? Do you have any idea how impossible it will be to dart? At least constrictor will be basic snake. Rhinos are even worse. And PLEASE don’t vote for Vex AND Daryx, you get the same amount of Darwin in the events, so vote for one and see the event Darwin for the other. And then you get an extra unique essentially

Gotta give respect for the OG, sorry.

no need for name calling.

and geez this poll isn’t even official.