Ludia Forums

Stakeholder Event

I picked JWTG up again about 9 weeks ago, and we get the Stakeholder once every week, so I’ve been able to do 9 of them since I rejoined. This is a genuine question, has anybody ever won over 700 VIP points from the prize wheel after completing the Stakeholder event? About 5 weeks ago, I made a joke to my girlfriend that you probably couldn’t actually win over 700 VIP points, and so far I’ve been right. From the last 9 stakeholder events I’ve done, I’ve only gotten 700 VIPS from the prize wheel, and my girlfriend has done the last 4 and received the same rewards. I understand it’s all up to random numbers, but for all 13 rewards between my girlfriend and i to be identical, in a row, and for all of them to be the lowest quantity you can win, seems suspicious to me, like ludia is covering up the drop rates of the other rewards. So I was just wondering if anybody has ever seen over 700, and if my luck is just truly this bad, or if the game is hiding something about the rewards.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ludia only gave us 700 VIP points when 1000 is advertised lol

1 Like

I have gotten 1000 plenty of times and even a couple of 1500s.

9 Likes

Same here, including today. In fact the 850 LP prize may come around almost as often as the 700 LP prize

Now if we’re talking Test Your Strength on the other hand…

4 Likes

700 and 850 are probably the 2 most common rewards for me.
But I have landed on 1k several times and 1500 a couple.

2 Likes

I think the last two times it’s been 850 for me, I think four or five times ago I landed on 1,500. It happens but the distribution is low in terms of landing on something higher than 850.

3 Likes

The higher the level the more you get

1 Like

I think reading your post before doing the event gave me bad juju, lol.

5 Likes

Yes, it’s possible. It’s just unlikely.

Just like any card pack, the lower rewards are always more likely.

Today I got 850, and then 700 because I spend DB on the second prize spin.

3 weeks ago I actually got 2 back-to-back 1000s. That landed me 4000 LP because I’m VIP.

I have never gotten 1 single tourney pack from any prize spin in all the tournaments I have been in, and I’ve been playing since release back in 2015.

3 Likes

Those are some absolutely horrible odds

4 Likes

I used to call it the 700 lp event for me, there are times when you land on more but theyre dwarfed by the amount of times youl land on 700, at least in my experience anyway.

1 Like

Agreed, I’m just waiting for my 1-pack-in-a-lifetime chance. I’ve seen other players who are newer than me land on it.

3 Likes

I feel bad that I’ve now landed on it 4 times on my new account which is not even 2 years old yet lol

3 Likes

Point and case :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well it does go from 1000 max to 1500 max at a certain level

1 Like