Stale

When you can predict your opponents creatures before they show up with a roughly >70% accuracy, you know a game has gone stale…

Bring on 3.0. We need a major shake up.

6 Likes

I either want Group Team vs Team or Single Team vs Team where either of these are made up of 3 teams of 8, one of fierce, one of cunning and one of resilient creatures each with an allowed 2 wildcard creatures.

I want alliance trophy scores and alliance teams fighting alliance teams. We can have new backgrounds for alliance arenas.

3 Likes

It’s amazing how many times I’ve done the same thing. Or, based on how my opponents react to my creatures, manage to work out exactly who/what they have.

I miss the days when there was a variety of creatures available at all but the very top arena. Now it seems like there’s no variety in any of them - just changes based on where you are (my friend sees only Rexy, Megalotops, Argenteryx, Thor, Indom and Compy in one of the lower arenas).

1 Like

I’m just ready for the lag to quit. I couldn’t even play when I went out today riding. I turned my phone off and back on. I just deleted the app to download again. It’s ridiculous. I don’t care what awesome stuff they add. They can smash the brakes on all that junk and just fix the game first.

4 Likes

One can only hope……

I still think 10 or 12 creature teams with cool downs. A creature was selected for a battle and survives it? One battle cool down. A creature gets selected for and defeated in a battle? 2 battle cool down.

It can start in “Leagues” with the library. By the time anyone gets there they should have enough viable creatures - if they’ve played a balanced game up to that point.

I think that would just be annoying to constantly have to change your team honestly