Ludia Forums

Stampede based on ferocity or account level?

Just tried the aquatic stampede event and got completely pummeled. My highest aquatic dinosaurs are at level 11 and I was facing level 20s.

This makes me think that this event is based on park level. I’m level 52 so it wouldn’t be unreasonable to assume the park expects people to have level 30 aquatics by this point.

Does anyone know for sure if this is based on ferocity or level?

In any case I’ll have to skip it, it’s costing 400k coins for me and even if I level up my fish, I doubt they will be a match for a level 20 stampede.

Has anyone compiled a list of what events are ferocity based and which comes are park level based?

1 Like

I believe this is based on park level, I haven’t don’t the event yet today but in the past my lineup has easily taken this event down and do not typically see creatures any where near the top end of my lineup.

1 Like

Currently I am level 81, but my best aquatics are level 1 VIP creatures. This event was pretty hard for me, but I did it. So I think also think it is based on the park level.

I believe actually that it may just be the same for everyone. I know that when I was a newer player it was extremely hard and I ended up just skipping it, and it’s gotten much easier as I have much better creatures to use. But the difficulty of the opponents has seemed similar throughout.

I haven’t done it yet and would try to take screenshots, but my game seems to have a tendency to crash when I screenshot in battle events. Maybe someone else would be able to give it a try?

2 Likes

Good thing I got 3 plesiosaurus from events, i thought i were never gonna use them.

1 Like

The stampede was very easy for me today. The first two runs I only had to use one creature. During the last run I had to use two of the three.

2 Likes

Bruh it was so hard for me. I’m still on the last battle and so far i’ve lost like 4 times.

On the subject of events costing more than they are worth. I had a rarity rumble with a common as a reward. Each fight was 300k and there were 3. Super easy obviously but it didn’t even give out loyalty points. I would say that it’s not worth the cost of entry by a long shot. Are there other events like that, just not worth anyone’s time?

Don’t forget you did get SDNA for completing the event as well.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that, but I was very surprised at how easy it was. I typically skip stampede events.

2 Likes

What dinosaurs did you go against?

For anyone near lvl 40, here’re the types on the 3rd battle:

Reef
Surface
Surface
Surface
Reef
Reef
Surface
Reef

1 Like

FINALLY, after wasting millions of coins, I managed to beat the last battle. After I figured out how the bots think. With this, my 60 hp level 20 Dakosaurus single-handedly took on 4 creatures: Kronosaurus, Haffiosaurus (dk its name), Mauisaurus, and one other reef legendary I forgot. I found out that if your creature is on 1 hp, the opponent will choose to do one of two things. 1st possibility is that your opponent will go for 3 hits and 1 block, meaning you should always have 3 blocks in hand. At least. The other possibility is that your opponent goes for 2 block 2 reserves, meaning you need to go for 6 blocks to survive. Use this knowledge to gain points quickly and outwit the bot. Note: If you only have 3 and the bot knows it, they’ll go for 4. If they can have a guranteed kill, they’ll go for it.

1 Like

Unfortunately, people have different opposing lineups. We tried to share to gameplay these events some time ago, only to find there were variations to the opponents. Good idea though

2 Likes

Most bots think alike though…may have changed.

1 Like

Not the PvP ones though

Was really easy for me. I still have one round to do but with 1 of each class of my level 20 VIPs, I didn’t lose a single one (I did swap around a bit to keep class advantage, I expect any players with higher level aquatics could have easily done the whole thing without even swapping). Opponents were all super rares I believe.

I would think it’d be possible to win with lvl 10 VIPs and comparable if you do a good job with reserving, blocking and swapping around as needed. I always use the first opponent to get up to 4 points reserve before killing it off, and then any chance you get to build those points back up after a kill, do it. Watch what the next one in the lineup is, and consider swapping to a different creature if need be, even if your current one can take it out. It definitely may require more strategy than the typical PvE’s but once you get the hang of them, and have decent creatures to use, it’s not that hard to win.

2 Likes

I wanted to complete this event fast without thinking and put a lvl 40 VIP in the first slot in each fight.
Was surprised how easy all three fights were, I didn’t have to swap and did not lose a single creature.

3 Likes

Show off. I hope to one day do the same

1 Like

It was easier than I expected. I don’t have a great aquatic line up, so i had planned on skipping it. Plus I thought it was going to be based on my park level, which is falsely high right now. After reading this thread I thought I would give it a shot with a few low level fish just to see what level of guys I would have to beat. As expected, I only beat about 4 of them, but i tried again with my higher level guys and did it no problem. I don’t have a lot of high level aquatic guys, so I did the same routine before each step just to get a glimpse of the types that were mostly used. It cost me twice as much to do it this way, but still got it done.

4 Likes