Start from 0 | Carnotarkus | #7

This thread will be about how i suggest the creatures in the game to be

Rules
• I do not go with the intention of provoking and inciting hatred
• You do not necessarily have to share my opinion, I do not want my opinion to be above that of others
• If you have any doubt, opinion, annoyance or whatever, do it with respect

Why start from 0

carnotarkus was difficult to consider, I took a long time to know if the best way to improve her and her components were good, I listened to him and took into consideration the class that each one belongs to, and here is my concept

New skills

Purrusaurus

descarga (12)

most crocs (with minimum 3 skills) can “immobilize” so I wanted it to be similar to grypo, even better. fierce strike was awarded to her to assert her fierce identity

Carnotaurus

descarga (10)

I always wondered why it was so slow, although it is known that it was very fast and agile, and having a clever strike, it would be legitimate for it to be faster than most of the fierces, one of the things that I dig to clarify, ws that Both the shield, how to clean are characteristic of carnotaurus, so I mixed them and created “cleaning defense” and at the same time I wanted to give a more fierce approach, but only piercing
She get 75% resistant to stun (epic fight carno vs sino)

Purutaurus

descarga (13)

I see this creature capable of being a direct counter is sarcorixis (same quality, no OP, it can be beaten) it just needs more focus, so giving them resistances would be nice and adding a “persistent ferous strike” improves considerably, as its father is fast , It is legitimate that it has 117 speeds (enough to beat sarco). more damage would not be bad, but it would still remain at 1k, it gets armor from its mother pusrrusaurus (the same amount 10%). can be countered with fierce-cunning creatures

Werhosaurus

descarga (14)

just add a bit of damage and resistance, that’s fine

Carnotarkus

descarga (15)

I added more health, armor and resistance, it is legitimate to be inherited from Werho, an ability that “cleanses, protects, damage increase” would be a jewel for her. She needs more love and usefulness in pvp, I only see her in raids and occasionally in pvp, but they are counted

Start from 0 | Carnotarkus | #7 | 《Advance》

• Yes
  • I don’t know
  • Nooo

0 voters

Note: I created this series and I am not going to leave it half as before jajaja

2 Likes

why not just give carnotaurus regular stabilizing defense

I liked Tarkus’ stats like HP and Damage. But wouldn’t shields, purification and augmentation be too much for a single skill? I liked Puru’s change, although in that way it made it better than Gypo which is epic.

Dig in (dig in taunt) It is similar, but this one does less things

it’s a lot for a rare creature

then give tarkus cleansing defense

he justifies himself, he is a superhybrid, in the same way “cleansing defense” in tarkus is not bad

Its just too much in Hp (4000 is fine so tryo can one shoot it) and damage (she already has GRC) and the cleasing+ damage increase is tooo op. Purrutau also little op with that health. Carnotaurus slow because its a counter attacker creature (except for pterosaur)

I clarified that my version is focused on being the perfect sacorixis counter