Ludia Forums

Start from 0 | Indoraptor Gen2 | #6

This thread will be about how i suggest the creatures in the game to be

Rules
• I do not go with the intention of provoking and inciting hatred
• You do not necessarily have to share my opinion, I do not want my opinion to be above that of others
• If you have any doubt, opinion, annoyance or whatever, do it with respect

Why start from 0

She was so good (too much for my opinion) but that does not justify giving Distracting Impact, but here a problem arises since its components are very well balanced. mainly the components will only have a slight benefit based on the role that each one fulfills.

Before starting
NEW SKILL

Echo

2.7k. why not? It is very well balanced, really, nothing to say about it

T-rex Gen2

I just added a group attack and some resistance, to make it more effective and versatile in raids.

Indominus rex Gen2

descarga (22)

I decided to eliminate definite strike since I do not find it fair for a fierce man to counter a cunning trickster or evasive abilities (in my opinion). I added 4.35k

Blue

descarga (12)

Your new life is 2.7k. 1.4k damage will help his hybrid, but I find that he has little health for an epic (in my opinion)

Indoraptor Gen2

descarga (24)

As a direct smart class, a precise pounce will help you much more than a distracting impact.
MF plus PP can be dangerous, but can be countered with shields. Indo g2 needs a rampage and at the same time an effective attack for herself

• Yes
  • Mm…
  • No

0 voters

Start from 0 | Indoraptor g2 | #6 | 《Advance》

Note: I created this series and I am not going to leave it half as before jajaja