Start from 0 | Mammolania | #8

This thread will be about how i suggest the creatures in the game to be

Rules
• I do not go with the intention of provoking and inciting hatred
• You do not necessarily have to share my opinion, I do not want my opinion to be above that of others
• If you have any doubt, opinion, annoyance or whatever, do it with respect

Why start from 0

Mammolania is quite useful at the moment, but there are you who must change and better orient this valuable creature, but for that I, its compinents need to be modified

Before to Start
New Skill to Mammotherium and Mammolania

Elasmotherium

It’s pretty good now, changing it wouldn’t be right

Wooly Mammoth

In 2.0, he was nerfed for being too “OP” for his quality, but it doesn’t justify taking away the ability to do rampage, less speed will not affect his role (I think), but definitely a little more damage would not be bad, but still 1k would not be bad.

Mammotherium

descarga (31)

I removed “Dig in” from his skills because none of his skills have it, it was replaced by TR, Damage decreased, HP increased, speed decreased, but more focused on being offensive without neglecting its origin. keep in mind that it is resilient, therefore you must focus on killing the cunnings

Meiolania

descarga (32)

I added “dig in” so that she can improve in the pvp and in turn helps Mammolania, she receives resistences that help her and her hybrid to be resilient aggressive, dangerous

Mammolania

descarga (33)

gaining direct abilities and resistances from mammotherium and meiolania, (FB + SV + RR becomes dangerous, but not much for a Fierce-Resilient). He retains his HP and Armor, but loses “restence complete to swap prevention” (since it is unfair that he can deal with wounders, If you compare this 100% resilient version and put it against a cunning, you will see that mammolania will easily beat him (With all these abilities, he doesn’t need any more damage)

• Yes
  • Probably
  • Mm…
  • No!

0 voters

I hope you like this reworking of the Mammolania gene tree

Next creature: Monolorhino or Indoraptor

• Indoraptor
  • Monolorhino

0 voters

Imagine being in this topic, this reply was made by the elasmotherium gang

4 Likes

Great reworks, Would like indoraptor reworked first, then monolorhino, or possibly a new hybrid idea for monodon (short for monolemetrodon)?

1 Like

Also can show the reworked version of indoraptor I created I couple days ago, if anyone wants.

I like most of it, but idk how I feel about fury bellow. These do put Lania back
In line tho

1 Like

Woolly Mammoth’s damage output is too high for a pure Resilient of that speed, and there’s no good reason for it to have DoT resistance. If you brought its speed down to 101 and got rid of the DoT resistance it would probably be fine though. Maybe lower it’s damage by a tiny bit too.

2 Likes

Therium needs dig in and doesen’t need this much hp. Pfs and dig in can get it to full hp so taking that away hits it quite hard, also mammoth i think should be resilient fierce, if we already have rhino as taunting decelerate shielders, why mammoth as well, but mammoth defenetly needs a damage buff, then lania needs mainly more damage and maybe a shatering move instead of bellow, i don’t think that the buffing bellow is that great.