Start from 0 | Monolorhino | #10 |

This thread will be about how i suggest the creatures in the game to be

Rules
• I do not go with the intention of provoking and inciting hatred
• You do not necessarily have to share my opinion, I do not want my opinion to be above that of others
• If you have any doubt, opinion, annoyance or whatever, do it with respect

Why start from 0

Monolorhino is not a big problem, his co-speakers are, by changing these last two, mobolorhino is directly affected, but for the better in my opinion

Monolophosaurus G2

descarga (48)

She is fine, but a little buff is very fine (why no)

Dimetrodon

I swapped armor piercing rampage for defense shattering rampage to give Monolometrodon an exolication of because he gets a x2 attack

Monolometrodon

descarga (50)

I think I speak for everyone when I say that in 2.0 we saw it balanced, but now that we see it better, it shows what must change for that, I eliminated NS from it and added CS, reduced its resitance to rending and increased its resistance to critical decrease.
slight nerf in statistics but now he is much more cunning

Woolly Rhino

descarga (51)

I tried not to spoil it, but it needs to lower its damage, to start: it must not have resistanceto DoT; second: its damage is high

Monolorhino

descarga (52)

Although she is fine, removing resistance from Dot and Rend would make her not so complex to take down, I added more crit probability so that hopefully, in her swap in stunning strike she will do 1.5k. Tauting shields chance Istant invencibility taunt.

what do you think about monolometrodon
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

what do you think about Woolly Rhino
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

what do you think about monolorhino
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Choose your next own creature
  • Phorusaura
  • Sarcorixis
  • Scaphotator

0 voters

Agree about buff of monoG2 (even if i think the 30% crit debatable and im curious about rend resistance)
Very debatable to give DSR for dimG2 (even if it surprise me you didn’t give him the rend resistance innherent to dimetrodon family) but i agree it need a buff.
I agree monometrodon need a nerf,but in your case,you kill him and this is not what we want.
-300 hp,-2 speed,-100dmg ,-25%rend resistance to rely on 30% crit?even maxima was not kill this much on his nerf.
Wooly rhino nerf…Yes it need a huge nerf,but i wonder if its enough.108 speed is still too much in my opinion.
Disagree about monolorhino nerf,it was fine in the last tourney,i don’t see why you would change it

It was my mistake with monolometrodon, it continues with the same speed (125) Monolometer does not die

in my opinion it should not have that much life coming from a -3k HP creature

It should receive a Slight nerf,not to get down to alpha.
And some wise suggestion just ask to remove distraction RESISTANCE

I think Lorhino needs a shield move as an attack myself, but a cool rework.

I like this.

As a monolo user i am satisfied but isn’t undecresable 30% crit chance too much?even now it has like 10% though on stats it’s 5%

Monolorhino losing TS isn’t exactly needed, he’s already bulky and dropping the rend and bleed res already hurts it.

Monomet isn’t what I think needs to happen, NS to CS, yes, but instead just mix distraction resistance. If it wants to be diet magna it needs to be beat like it’s diet magna