Ludia Forums

Start from 0 | Thoradolosaur | #2

This thread will be about how i suggest the creatures in the game to be

Rules
• I do not go with the intention of provoking and inciting hatred
• You do not necessarily have to share my opinion, I do not want my opinion to be above that of others
• If you have any doubt, opinion, annoyance or whatever, do it with respect

Why start from 0

Thoradolosaur was treated like trash, hated, despised … but still he is still used (who would say). but in order not to make the OP and the useful time both is raids and in pvp, its ingredients must be modified.

Allosaurus

I decided to reduce the damage and ph, since in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, they are young undeveloped (data an the movie). I removed fierce impact, since it does not need to purify the vulnerability since it is 100% resistant to it, I changed it to group shattering impact (believe me, it will help thor)

Sinoceratops

no big bigger mystery, you just need more life, damage and SOME speed and the resistance to swap prevention helps you get in and out. No comment jaja

Allosinosaurus

I changed it to “fierce-resistant” so that it would have more Sinoceratops ecency, after all it only inherited your IC and some armor. receives APR in exchange for less damage and inherited resistances from its components

Tarbosaurus

Like component C, it should improve Allosino

Thoradolosaurus

A lot of the forum will hate me for giving it a rampage, but it’s a UNIQUE, it can’t just not have a rampage, but having that rampage is easily balanced out with damage reduction. you can be distracted and with shields you can stop your APR. change it to resilient-fierce

Note: I created this series and I am not going to leave it half as before hahaha

4 Likes

Group Shattering Impact isn’t there??? Wai not

2 Likes

Wait a sec here why are you nerfing it?? I mean I know it’s hated but does it really need more nerf hammering? I guess the boosted Thor era would end bc nobody would invest in that stuff lol but fr don’t make it weaker then it already is by removing it’s best move (gsr). How about give it dsr gsr and ic & fierce strike

No it’s a mix of buff and nerf

Apr isn’t really much better then dsi in my opinion it’s about equal.

@IronCaptain it’s a balance

thor obtains Group shattering impact, i’m sorry

1 Like

I feel like you kind of made it worse, along with alosino.

1 Like

Yeah this seems a bit weaker now it only has one shattering move so shield stuff would actually beat it. It seems more like a really bad version of tenrex than anything else.

I see it balanced, but hey, different points of view :handshake:

but I really thought of giving it 1.7k, but I thought that more increases would be very OP :pensive:

I would picture it more like this.

2 Likes

I had a similar idea, but Thor loses a lot of Sinoceratops essence, to say the least

it retains Sino’s armor, and its speed is increased to match better with Sino.

it would still do, but I wish it would get a resilient ability, but I’ll edit a bit

okay, seeing that he didn’t like the idea very much, I based on the idea of @CADEN_EPIC and @IronCaptain

Allosino

allosino is still fierce, but now it will focus more on the raids, having GDSS and GSI, it receives resistance that will help its role “fierce-raids”

Thoradolosaur

After thinking about it a lot, I decided to give it “resistant-fierce” so that it has a similarity with Sinoceratops, obtaining “Decelerating Strike” (it does not eliminate cloak or dodge and it is not precise), the most complete version of Allosino

Note: My idea for the future is "start from 0 with all creatures, hybrids, superhybrid and non-hybrid"

Don’t mind me. Just decided to hijack the series lol

how? :rofl: I did not understand

Check out my latest topic

I think thor is fine as is becuase the double impact is for raids, it’s raids focused now and I don’t think it needs a buff until the nitro Thor era ends.

Also chomper that can cleanse distraction? We all know why that’s wrong

2 Likes

that’s why I edited it