Ludia Forums

Starting over

So after playing this game for years not really fully into it just off and on I use to think just get every dino to max and that’s it, no rhyme or reason. Not realizing there’s a smart way to get ahead and get there. I had no idea about all the major gaps I created, ferocity levels, different classes etc. It’s like I’m starting all over again and now I’m trying to build up my set of dinos and I’m realizing how much I really need😳… the tips on here have really helped me out that’s for sure!

4 Likes

at the beginning I also suffered to understand the mechanics of the gameplay :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Here are some pictures of my hybrids and super hybrids I have been playing since the game first came out remember ludia changed how the AI now allows lower level dinosaurs to be able to compete in dominator league in the first year and a half if your dinosaurs were not at level 40 you could not even get to dominator league which caused new players to start complaining because they did not want to wait and build up their teams to be able to reach dominator league so changes were made to accommodate the new players and after that they started to complain about vip members getting dinosaurs that they could not get without being a vip member so they made changes to allow some dinosaurs that were vip to be available to all players so here we are

4 Likes

I remember that tournament change, that was pretty huge. Man you got a great build of dinos, my issue is not having multiples of the same so I’m seriously limited.

I also can’t afford to have multiple dinos … so I make smaller ones that would also be useful in events.

2 Likes

Best quality pictures I’ve ever seen 10/10 :joy:

2 Likes

This line up makes me face some ridiculous dinosaurs in events with level 200 plus while still only winning the same packs as everyone else ludia has almost made this game only worth playing with the lowest levels of dinosaurs the incentive to level up all your dinosaurs has disappeared from the game hopefully ludia will make some changes to make it were you have to level up are you can’t compete in the top level of tournaments

3 Likes

Why would you want that to happen I have only just started to be able to win tournaments I won almost every tournament since para gen 2 and below so I believe ludia is doing a great job with the tournaments but the pve’s do need some changes done to them

this is because most of your dinos have very long cooldown.

1 Like

I don’t necessarily want them to change everything but remember when I started playing this game you had to earn your way into upper levels of tournaments now it’s pretty much handed to you where you can win with lower level dinosaurs same with the events also this only happened because so many players complained about not being able to compete

2 Likes

Mhm maybe to you because you have a good lineup but for me way back when I only had a lvl 20 Indominus tournaments where a real struggle and even with lvl 10 diplosuchus I was struggling I had to wait until I had a lvl 20 Indominus rex gen 2 so ya that’s what I had to get before getting a dominator win

You explained it for me look at the level of dinosaurs you are talking about low level and still you can reach dominator league before the changes you would not have been able to reach dominator league so I guess you are saying it is okay to make it easier for low level dinosaurs so you don’t have to put in the time and effort to make it to dominator league again you said it for me

2 Likes

Is that so well even tho I’m using lower level dinosaurs I’m still using somewhere between 2-3k bucks to even win the tournament so I mean ya there is still effort going in to winning a tournament

1 Like

I think the game punishes the player for three factors: cooldown, depth, and ferocity…

1 Like

I had to go through almost a year to be able to reach and win in dominator league I also had to spend db on my team so I could hold onto a dominator win and then they went and made it so easy to compete in tournaments because of all the crying and complaining at that time I had to spend millions of DNA to build up my team to where it is so don’t give me a sad story about having to do so little to achieve so much

1 Like

Ok one those people who you said quote cried those were people giving feedback to ludia to help improve their game and I feel like that was a good thing and let me tell you something I have spent thousands if not a million DNA to get my lineup where it is so that I can win tournaments with out having to spend thousands of bucks just to stay in dominator

Wow you maybe spent a million in dna I have spent
Millions of dna you do the math on the level of dinosaurs I put in the screenshots and that’s only about half of my team and it’s okay if someone wants things handed to them instead of earning them I don’t have a problem with them doing that but come on man doesn’t it mean more when you earn things instead of something being handed to you so someone wanted their game to be easy I’m okay with that let them also receive the appropriate gift packs for their struggles

1 Like

ya ok but it’s just like I like the fact that I can use lower lvl dinosaurs then like people who have been playing since the very beginning and my lineup needs lvl 40 tournament creatures so I am glad that my quote on quote low lvl dinosaurs to win these dinosaurs

To reuse a quote from Randy Moss Come On Man I’m okay with you being able to reach dominator league with lower level dinosaurs but don’t you agree the pack you win should be different from the pack of long time players of the game should win remember I don’t have a problem with you being able to compete in dominator league I have a problem with the pack being the same

1 Like

Hmm I guess but I mean we kinda don’t have control over that like I mean maybe if we complain enough they will change the pack

1 Like