Ludia Forums

Starting to Get Bored

I’ve spent several hundred dollars (mostly on level up incubators) and pay for VIP and have been stuck between Arena 7/8 for about a month. Highest I’ve gotten was about 4,100 and immediately got stomped back to arena 7. Either players are sandbagging to come down levels and beat people or they are just horrible with the strategy part.

I did make some mistakes when starting in leveling some dinos too much but rectified that by buying coins to level up the ones I needed. But the DNA I need just doesn’t seem to be available. Like particularly I have to battle all these people with high level Monostegetops and/or Monmimus but I can’t seem to find enough Monolophosaurus to increase/create these to a usable level. Same thing goes for Sinoeratops dna. If these two were available somewhere I’d be able to make a competitive team to move up. But unfortunately they’ve been nowhere to be found. And of course everyone needs Ankylosaurus.

So my question is to try and get myself motivated to continue rather than giving up on the game. Where in the hell are the dna for these three epics?

4 Likes

im getting pretty bored as well. :frowning:

I feel the same way, I have spent hundreds of dollars myself and I can’t seem to get ahead I don’t know what I’m doing wrong and I also spent HOURS playing this game I feel I’m pretty good so and I still can’t find the DNA I need.

1 Like

Imma bout to quit myself really I have slowed down a lot. And I LOVE THIS GAME IVE BEEN PLAYING IT FOR MONTHS!! Lol

They are all local spawn dinos, that means only spawn in limited area.
You can check these local group on Metahub.
If you noticed some common dino in local group frequently spawn in somewhere, those epics in the same group would also possibly spawn in the same area.

No point spend hundreds on a game to progress faster, what happens when the day comes you completely stop playing?? (happens with every game) to me it’s money spent on something not worth it and your money could of gone on something better, those level up incubators get ridiculous… I guess if you’ve got the money to splash out that’s your business but personally don’t see the point

4 Likes

I drive all over town every day and it’s alway the same ones. I don’t understand what you mean can you please explain that I’m sorry

3 Likes
1 Like

getting a little bored as well.

Ahahahah I feel you but I really have everything I need and I have the extra money and I really don’t have a life anymore. Lmfaoooo so I figure if it makes me happy why the hell not. Can’t take the money with u when u die right. Lol

6 Likes

I was up to 4200 yesterday, back down to 3800 today. I just like dinosaurs though, so no complaints here .:rofl:

1 Like

That’s fair enough haha go ahead then
:joy: Ive got a son and also a 9 month incubator on the go (if you know what I mean) and I probably would spend some on the game, not as much as I see some people do but I just find it hard to haha

Seems like the key components for fusing the decent Dino’s is very very scarce. Just my theory is it’s their way of pushing people to purchase epic incubators. Not me. I worked this game during beta and knew right away it was all about $$$$$. So nothing surprises me about any of it.

First of all, you do not need Monostego/Monomimus, Sino DNA to be able to beat people!
Even an overlevelled Common like Tany, Allosaurus can be a pain in the ass. Form your team based on what is available in/around your area and then collect DNA planning for future aspirational teams.

There are many easily available dinos that can level up hybrids like Stegodeus, Indorex, Indoraptors quickly. Like already mentioned on the thread, try to identify the local zones around you for specific dinos. This game is anyways not a quick play and enjoy game, but involves long term grinding or spending money.

Regarding getting bored, yes… everyone gets bored of the same stuff after some time or other. How quick depends on the individual and the changes the developers are putting in.
Depending on your end goal, you are the best person to decide if you want to continue grinding or move on to another game. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh how wonderful I WISH I WAS THAT LUCKY! I WOULD TOTALLY FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU DO IF I WAS THAT LUCKY. LOL WELL CONGRATULATIONS :champagne: YEA THIS GAME IS ALL I HAVE MY OTHER HALF IS REALLY ONLY A .001 AHAHAHAHAH SOOO SAS BUT SOOO TRUE AND IM ONLY 46. :pensive:

1 Like

I do not have monomimus, Monostegotops I got it a week ago. Alankylosauros is a new creature and, therefore, I got it (as everyone) thanks to the special week, but I only have it at level 16. 2 weeks ago I did not have any of those three dinosaurs, I had never bought an incubator and in the first tournament I went from 4000 and during the first days I was even in the top500 (then already impossible against people who have spent millions in the game :). My team was Stegodeus, stegoceratops, Postimetrodon, Gorgosuchus, Indominus Rex, Tragodistis, Einasuchius and Spinotahraptor, with levels between 17 and 21 and all of them merged with relatively common dinosaurs.

2 Likes

Your team roster consists of very good dinos!!
In Arena 7/8 and above, one definitely needs a nullifier… Anything like Tany (Pros: Speed) or the more rarer dinos.

Problem is decision between putting something rarer at lower level like Monostegotops at level 16 vs common dino like Tany at level 20+. I’d go for the one which I know I would be able to keep evolving.

Aha thank you! Aww bless and so your getting bored of not progressing?? I’m sure it’ll happen, I hover between 3.2k and 3.7k, yes that gap
:joy: The battles can be stressful but honestly out of all the mobile games I play/have played I am having the most fun out of this one haha

On the topic of getting bored, I’m getting bored of battle incubators… I’ve just opened up a 12 hour one and I almost threw up seeing what was inside it, disgusting dna
:nauseated_face:

1 Like