Alright, in my alliance there is a lot of confusion and hesitation to use a Stat Boost. Lots of us including myself are not wanting to “waste” them or use them on the wrong creatures.
- How do you recommend using Stat Boost?
- Which creatures do you use them on?
- Are they worth using on an Epic?
- Should you use a Speed Stat on an already fast creature? (incase you fight a same level)
- Do they stay on your creature forever?
These are just some quick questions i threw together. What is everyone using them doing that is having success?
The battle system is so messed up right now. I can’t get into a battle most times because the time out. Sometimes I get in and then mid fight it will drop connection. Then when I finally do get into a battle that is actually working, I will get destroyed majority of the time by Stat Boost. It’s very annoying and I’m about ready to use the ones that I have. I just refuse to pay any real money for any, only taking the freebies.
Thanks for the help!