Stat boost poll

[poll type=multiple results=on_vote min=1 max=2 chartType=bar]
  • Remove them they are broken
  • Keep them they are great
    [/poll]
    Note: this is my first poll so I’m not completely sure what I’m doing but please insert your opinion

Something didn’t work, try to repair it

1 Like

If they removed them, what do you think would happen to all the money that was paid for them?
Would LUDIA issue refunds? They have gotten millions of dollars off the boost.
I doubt that would be refunded. So I think this poll, has no value.

3 Likes

best way to get rid of them would be to phase them out.
whether that is new creatures are no longer compatible with them or provide an unboosted arena.
(really the best way is to remove them completely and refund people, but… what would Ludia do?)
I vote for the arena as it still lets people keep what they spent money on for the boosted arena, but also provides that old arena play that has been missing since boosts came about.

7 Likes

Unfortunately that will not happen. They will not be removed because it would piss off the whales and in turn that will be the end of the game. What needs to happen is they need to sweeten the deal with their VIP package. Provide more incentives to join VIP.

3 Likes

We’re well beyond the point where removing them is a viable option.

2 Likes

Non boosted arena is the best option.

3 Likes

I think spending money on any game is ridiculous

2 Likes

This will never happen and it shouldn’t. A unboosted arena would make boosts pointless and ensure the same major issues and removing them. People need to stop asking for this or expecting it because it makes 0 sense for them to devalue something they make money on and as a player it would only divide the pool of potential opponents

1 Like

When it’s this or have more people quit, I think this is the best option. Though I guess at this point we’ve shown we aren’t leaving.

• Love them, keep them in!
  • Please remove them!

0 voters

better to have an arena for people who don’t want to deal with the boosted arena than to have them never battle at all. The amount of players in each season is steadily declining.

And i don’t see it as devaluing boosts if the 2 arenas are done right. The boosted arena can have better, well, everything. Better dna, better season rewards, more boosts in incubators. The unboosted arena would more or less be for those who don’t want to contend with boosts, but at a cost of less of everything or even missing out on in demand dna. It would also be a good way to test out a newly created creature at creation level in an actual arena setting before deciding to boost it. Friendlies are all well and good, but they don’t accurately portray what happens in the arena.

I know they won’t, it would be stupid at this point. But my vote says They ruined the experience :unamused:

2 Likes

This is what the friendly battles were added for. If there are 2 arenas most people will switch to the unboosted arena leaving only a few people playing boosted, anyone who isnt a whale will lose consistently until they also switch to the unboosted arena then only the whales remain and they dont have anyone to battle so they leave and the money dries up because everyone wants the game to be free even though Ludia has employees to pay so now the game shuts down and no boosted arena no unboosted arena no game

You could always give better rewards in the boosted arena. They could even make seasons boosted arena only events. That way people could try for the best rank, then when they are tired of boosties they can go have fun in the boost free zone :star_struck:

1 Like

There were better ways of making money in the game than making a good portion of the player base dislike an aspect that they once enjoyed. If most of the player base switches to the unboosted arena then that tells Ludia something doesn’t it.

another though tho. What if both arenas were not accessible at the same time? they rotated seasons. Kinda like how tournaments rotate out each week.

1 Like

Rotating between the two arenas is another interesting idea. I like it, though I think it would be easier to make two permanent arenas and only the boosted one give season rewards. That way people will have reasons to use booth.

Where there is a will there is a way…sadly there is no will, so sadly it’s no way lol

Yeah. still got to make the boosted arena more appealing so players just don’t abandon it. Wouldn’t be fair to those who like playing boosted. I want an unboosted arena so i can decompress form massive losses on the boosted side and enjoy the game back at its roots, if only for a while. (i’m competitive by nature, so i’m not going to stop playing the boosted arena if it give out better rewards)

2 Likes

Even if the unboosted arena had no rewards players would likely abandon the boosted arena because they’re not competitive, dividing the player base increases wait times for matches and diversity. 2 arenas would kill the game within weeks.