Ludia Forums

Stat boosts need to be given in incubator battles and from green supply drops

lets do some basic math. every stat level is double the next so 2^10=1024 which means just the 10 level boost costs 1024 points 1024/3= 341.33 which means it will take 341 days to just buy the 10th level boost for 1 dino not accounting for levels 1-9. 341 x 8= 2728 which is the number of days it will take to get a full crew a 10th level stat boost if you keep the same crew from now on. 2728/365= 7.47 which is the number of years it will take to get JUST the 10th level stat boost for your whole crew still not accounting for stat levels 1-9.

while the average player is slowly grinding these points you have others buying them by the hundreds. which means there is going to be a MASSIVE stat gap from whales to the average player in a very short amount of time. For those sitting on a dragons hoard of stat points getting a few extra for free means literally nothing to them, but for the rest of us just 4 or 5 points a day extra dramatically reduces the grind to stat boost their dino crew. Giving the average players a few extra points a day will keep them playing because they wont be getting 1 hit by godzilla strength monsters when bringing in their gecko strength dino crew.

So the heavy spenders will reach the max tier EVEN SOONER?
FAIL

it’s basic economic math. there is a stat ceiling, once it is reached they can’t go any higher. if someone is already 1000s of points ahead of you a few hundred extra to them doesn’t benefit them at all. while you, who are stuck at lower stat levels can boost faster and catch up.

lol you literally posted a meme for yourself. so congratulations you played yourself.

the problem is the 10 year gap that they have the advantage over everyone lol. cutting their grind by a few months so i can cut my grind by YEARS is worth it.

Sorry I must I’ve been thinking of ludia profits when I posted that gif. :grin:
The top-tier people will stop buying boosts and their profits will dip

I submitted an idea similar to this to ludia. Where boosts would be available in 8hr incubators in limited quantities. Also 12/24 incs would include a little extra. The ppl that care most about the boosters are the ones that battle. So it pretty much goes hand in hand. I suggest to remove them from stores. Maybe have a strike tower per week for 1 stat. This will slow the process down and extend the life of boosts

3 Likes

I am now 200% convinced they need to be removed from the shop. Nobody can enjoy the game at this point