State your reviews of Jurassic World Dominion

I know, many people here haven’t seen the movie, as I haven’t seen it either. But some people probably have. So if you have, it would be nice if you could state your review of the movie. But remember, No Spoilers please. Make it a spoiler free review.

2 Likes

I give it an 4.7. In the beginning it doesnt feel like a jurassic movie but like a normal action movie with dinosaurs. But still, even if it doesnt feel like a Jurassic movie in the beginning, it still has this “vibe” that gives you the same amaze and feel like all other movies. I love the dinosaurs that are somewhat paleo accurate but still in a jurassic movie vibe ( like pyroraptor, half paleo accurate but still feels like a jurassic movie dinosaur).

3 Likes

About to see it in 1hour, once Back home I’ll do a review

(Something/10)

Btw i dont mean 4.7/10 but 4.7 stars out of 5 stars

3 Likes

8.6 Out of 10 or 9 out of 10

3 Likes

Well, I have officially seen the movie, and my goodness, was it beautiful. From the dinosaurs themselves to the characters, while not the best, it’s one of my favorites. Seeing the cast talk and interact with each other was so cool and gives us some nice dialogue between them. I was so ecstatic when the new ones popped up, and I was correct on who the human villain was, won’t be saying that cause that’s spoilers. The plot wasn’t the most interesting, but it has some high points that I didn’t expect. I will surely never forget this movie, can’t wait for it to come out on DVD. I will say though, there were some bits that could’ve been left out, but it’s still a great movie.

I give it 8.5/10, absolutely beautiful, although most of my family didn’t like it because of the plot, but hey people have different opinions.

3 Likes

I even got this bin at the theater!

2 Likes

Kind of sucked.

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t hate it unlike Fallen Kingdom, so there’s that.

4 Likes

Lucky. They had NOTHING at the theater I went to which is a nice theater. All they had was this.

2 Likes

The movie was too long,it went at a leisurely pace,cgi was amazing the script was weak,final fight was anticlimactic as well

1. thats your opinion
  2. what does that have to do with anything
  3. this might make the feeling that dominion was bad and people wont watch a movie that was great
6 Likes

I honestly disagree

While the plot was a weird one, it makes up for it with amazing dinosaur scenes and action, like the Atrociraptor chase and new creature reveals. I personally loved the movie.

2 Likes

U can,but a lot of movie critics have a similar opinion,just look at rotten tomatoes

1 Like

It’s only 15 minutes longer than the Lost World. Not that long on a movie

1 Like

The plot was weird,the movie has its moments definitely,I enjoyed it a lot but overall the movie wasn’t that great

1 Like

Critics don’t know what they’re talking about anymore. They don’t think about the actual important things like the Dinosaurs themselves and the action, just the plot and boring stuff.

2 Likes

Critics usually have different opinions than audience. Marvel movies for example. Critics said thor 3 was bad and yet it was more loved by fans

The pacing made it feel like a long movie