Statues what do you

Does anyone get/use the statues? If so who do think is best one to get? Is it worth it to save up the pita raw amber and get it turned polish or is it going to a disappointment?!? Just wondering :smirk:

1 Like

An important one to get is the Statue of Heroic Precision. And the Season statues.

1 Like

Ok cool thanx…thought So I just now got 20 p.ambers so…it’s gonna take :clock12: :clock230: :clock5: :clock7: :clock3: about? :confused: Foreverrr lol

1 Like

Getting the statues does indeed take a very long time… you need three dragon statues at level 5 to get Shellfire, though. I also recommend going for the seasonal statues (and, probably, Heroic Precision, because brawl/gauntlet is even more awful otherwise) first. After that, I recommend looking at what dragons are your best collectors and getting their statues. For me, that is Triple Stryke, Ripwrecker and Hideous Zippleback, but YMMV. (Armorwing is potentially a good one, but it mostly boosts wood, and I use my armorwings for fish, as I have other, better wood collectors.)

FWIW, I also consider the legendary statues to be completely useless, as I don’t believe I have ever used their boosts. (I very, very rarely am willing to trade runes for time.)

1 Like

Cool :sunglasses: thanks appreciate all the advice… I’ve got 21 polish amber Whhhhohooo lol took 4ever! But ima just keep on keeping on…just got a Triple Styrke meself :smirk: it’s definitely a long haul patience kinda game I reckon…I’ve been checking out who does what best… I don’t like giving up runes for well pretty much anything lol :smiling_imp:

1 Like