Ludia Forums

Stegoceratops or Anklyodocus

Currently I have 1 Level 40 Stegoceratops(3042/778- 5531F) and 1 Level 20 Anklyodocus(1528/481-3067F).
My situation is I want to buy Monostegotops (which will dissolve my Stegoceratops) considering Level 10 Monostegotops have better Ferocity (3084/964-6169F) and Cooldown Period than Level 40 Stego.
Currently I have around 35000 DNA to spend on creatures. So what you guys suggest? Either I should be buying 4 Stego and make another Level 30 of it or buy 3 or 4 Ankly and make Level 30 and Level 10/20 of it.
My top 3 Jurassic Creatures Ferocity is 7064 and top 3 in Herb, it is 4986.
Need valuable suggestion ASAP, so that I can make use of today’s Hybrids Discount.

I would say go Monostegotop as a long term play. I am not sure how much Super DNA you have on hand but the ability to use a different DNA source to create creatures that help supplement your lineup allows you to use your standard DNA more efficiently. If leveling the Monostegotop to level 10 is going to cause issues in your super rare grouping / overall you can always only feed it to a level that works within the rest of your creatures. This will also further reduce the cool down time of the creature.

My 2 cents.

3 Likes

@Sionsith… thanks for the views.
I already have the required super DNA for the Monostego.
My issue is pertaining to stegosaurus and anklydoc, which one should I evolve first- level 30 anklydoc or level 30 stego, as currently I am having only 20 level ankyloc and none Stego as it is being converted to Monostego. I have around 35k normal DNA which will be enough for buying 4 Stego or 3 Ankyloc.

1 Like

I would lean towards the stego simply because it is the shortest distance to the Mono. Which allows you to begin to start utilizing a different resource to create herbivores thereby freeing up future DNA to be utilized for something else. But again you might not want to level the mono all the way to ten right away depending on what the rest of your SR lineup looks like.

Thanks for the suggestion. I bought 4 Stego during the hybrid discount.
When the options are many, this type of situation arises and one remains confused which one to go for.
Might be the help for other guys over here.

1 Like

And to stress the point @Sionsith made about your super rare line up, a monostegatops at level 10 is pretty powerful. With the fight for funds event being super rare and the super hybrid spinotasuchus having an extremely heavy attack, be cautious there. The super rare line up lacks a powerful amphibian to deal with that monster.

Granted, the fight for funds event is usually only 120 dino bucks in a card pack, a few loyalty points and a dozen s-dna as completion rewards.

1 Like

If leveling the Monostegotop to level 10 is going to cause issues in your super rare grouping / overall you can always only feed it to a level that works within the rest of your creatures. This will also further reduce the cool down time of the creature.