Ludia Forums

Stegoceratops or stegodeus?

I’ve been stuck in Sorna Marshes for what seems like an embarrassing amount of time. :rofl:
I made it to Ruins last week and quickly realized I don’t belong there yet with my current team. I’m not changing much about it until after 1.6 though.
Stegodeus seems easier for me to obtain.

1 Like

I would use a raptor in that line up and take out a tank you don’t have any speed in the team

I’m not sure I left Sorna with my sanity intact…

3 Likes

Yeah this arena is terrible! I’m so sick of looking at the scenery haha. It’s been months. But I feel like I don’t belong in the next arena either, my dinos are much weaker than everyone else’s. Good luck to us getting out of this place ! :persevere:

3 Likes

That might help, thank you! I recently made the decision to take my raptor out because I’ve had him in there since the beginning, but then it got annoying with all the pterosaurs swapping in with their shields, so I put in my level 18 tanycola since she has the nullifying move. I probably shoulda kept her in.

Yh tany is another good dino to have i just noticed you had bulk no speed. Don’t worry about marshes after 1.6 you can realy build your team i been there before currently now floating between ruins and lockwood chin up also got a rex event coming up with indo

2 Likes

look into top 50, what these guys own means these creatures have future

All you need to do is lvl up your dinos by 2lvl. With current lvl you can’t cross 3500 unless RNG is in your favor and Miragaia is the only Dino seems to be replaceable at the moment

Tbh what I can see from screenshot that you’ve invested/watsed coins to lvl up useless dinos. With the shortage of coins you’ll find difficulty to lvl up dinos in future. I’m lvl13 player and currently hanging in between 36-3800 trophies. So I’d suggest you to lvl up those Dino who you think can be useful and make place in your main team.
In the end it’s pretty obvious and also as suggested by others that you should have go with stegodeus instead of stegoceratops :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Whatever happens to the meta in 1.6 indo is the dino to take you into the upper reaches of ruins he won’t ever get berfed right to the ground so i would say grind that rex dna lol

1 Like

Stegod.
Great counter to indominus rex.

1 Like

A bit off topic, saw your ankylocodon at lvl20, this little dino is pretty effective if u are patient enuff to bump its lvl up. Has a bit of everything, immune, slow, shield, 20% crit, though attack is a bit weak. Has mine at 26 n is holding its own in higher ruins. Is def great against bleeders, raptors, n can go stride for stride with other tanks b4 goin down. Not so good against chompers though.

1 Like

I think ankylocodon isn’t good enough to lvl up as it has no chance against legendary and unique dinos in higher arenas. Again it would be waste of coins which are very limited unless you’re not a F2P player. Try to lvl up your existing legendaries and create couple of new ones.

When soon everyone playes THOR in upper arenas, stegodeus have big problem.

1 Like

So far I’m still giving it 1 spot in my team, though may change when I’ve more uniques (which is a long way off lol) n the meta changes.
But I do agree abt the coins part, gotta admit I’ve spent considerable coins into this dino.
Immunity was the main reason I kept lvling this guy.

1 Like

I definitely wasted a lot of coins on leveling up a lot of common dinos and stuff because originally i wanted to max them all out, and didn’t care much about making hybrids until I realized how much better they were doing battle. So unfortunately I’m stuck with a bunch of lame high level dinos haha :sob: like I said I have a patience problem :joy:

1 Like

Me too! He was my favorite immune Dino because he also had slow, shield, and armor. I always felt safer with him than say postmetri.

1 Like

I can understand that cuz at first it seems pretty easy to lvl them up. I figured it out in starting by their rarity. So I couldn’t invested too much coins in common unless they’re ingredients for something. Akylo is fine at present lvl and arena. Alliance is also very helpful for what you usually don’t get in your area.

You got to have patience with this game when it comes to creating dinos from fusing it is a long agonising wait

2 Likes