Stegodeus and tragodistis- the dynamic duo

Im trying to be patient for 1.5 and not upgrade either of these, but man, right now high end arena feels like you either have 27-29 of both of these, or lvl 23+ tryko and 27+ indo.

Perhaps I will simply take an arena break till 1.5. I gotta save my coins!

3 Likes

I am saving for 1.5 for the most part. It doesn’t feel as risky for me to spend some on a Unique dino but everything else I’m trying to resist spending on.

1 Like

It can be a nightmare fighting a level 27+ Trago when you don’t end up with armor piercing dinos, or shield breakers. It becomes a slapfest haha. Mine’s only at 25 and is on the low end of my team, pretty much because it can still hang at that level for now. It’s next in line for a level up though, right after my Stegodeus (currently 27)

1 Like

just faced my first 29 stegodeus in lockwood. it’s crazy when RNG goes your way, but it doesn’t go you way. my monostegotops hit it with stunning impact leaving it with like 30 HP left… but stunned it :sob: i wanted it to kill my mono and bring in gorgosuchus to finish it off. because next the person brought in a 27 tragodistis and i wanted to 1-shot it so bad. but actually getting the stun ruined it for me because mono had to kill it then.

(edit, actually now that i think of it, it was stunned, and i could have swapped to gorgo and still done that, lol… oh well)

was my only chance really. i had erlidominus and some others that were not good matchups :unamused:

2 Likes

I’ve fought a level 30 stegodeus before… After it died all their stuff was level 20’s.

1 Like

i can deal with stegodeus. for whatever reason in lockwood, indoraptor dodges like 75%-100% every game. drives me crazy.

2 Likes

I already have both of these at level 30. I have always loved tragodistis. It reminds me of a little happy puppy wanting to play when it comes into battle. Stegodeus to me is boring but necessary to have bc of it being so good. I’m working on getting spinotasuchus to lvl 29 now and indoraptor to lvl 30.

1 Like

you get most of your DNA from darting or buying incubators? amazing how people already have multiple level 30s :open_mouth:

1 Like

Darting. Stegos were very common early on. Also amarga, nodo, and para have always been very common in my area. I actually have 50k nodo sitting right now. Don’t even have giga unlocked yet bc was only spending amarga on tragodistis.

1 Like

wow. if i could unlevel stegocertaops/monostegotops i could probably have a level 30 stegodeus. it’s 28 right now. not close with anything else :sob: 25 indoraptor and monomimus

1 Like

When I was leveling Stegodeus I could get 10-20k stegosaurus a day when I hunted. Right now I can get 8-10k raptor a night. I’m sitting on 100k raptor and I got 36 tany from this event. Didn’t go after raptor they are so common here.

1 Like

My stegoceratops is at level 26 actually with the dna sitting on it to level it to 27.

i had like 95k raptor. took 1/2 of it to go from 0/250 at lvl24 to 180/300 at lvl25. which was amazing fuses, but i can’t imagine the grind for a lvl30.

Yeah I took mine to lvl 29 last weekend took me 88k raptor to do so.

Yeah, kind of waiting it out for 1.5 too. My stegod is only at 20 and I’m so tempted to keep bumping him up because the 23-24s I run into are such beasts to take down.

impressive. best case, i’d lose a 23 erlidominus, 120/250 on tryk and unevolve trex from 20 > 15 and my indoraptor might be level 27 or 28, depending on fuses. and getting more v-raptor probably.

Absolutely cruel to me hearing what they are about to do with tragod in 1.5. The nerfing campaign was only supposed to address with stegod but now they have dragged tragod along down to shinehole.

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t even started on erlindominus or tryko yet. Will probably do erli next bc tryko will still be waiting me to finish my diorajasaure before making it.

What are they going to do and where did you find that? ^^

@afbakappeltaart Anyways it seems to me rather semi-confirmed than conjectured. Superiority Strike Nerf Coming?