Stegodeus faster then stegoceratops

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Stegodeus faster then stegoceratops. We both used thagomizer as first attach, but after that the stegodeus was faster then the stegoceratops. Both have a thagomizer of 50%.

4 Likes

Didn’t stegocera get a speed Nerf?? With the most recent update that is

True but it’s still faster then stego

1 Like

Then only thing I can think of is stegod used superiority but animated like thagomiser

Could be, but the damage was from a thagomizer

In that case it’s probably a glitch! BTW stegocera has slowing impact not thagomiser. Almost the same just one has lower cool down

I’ve had the same bug mate… both used 50% reduce in speed and the Dino with higher speed still goes second

1 Like

Hopefully this get fixed soon, stegodeus is already to powerfull in my opinion and this doesn’t help :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I’ve seen this happen before but I wasn’t sure if I just wasn’t paying attention to what moves were done. If I can find it in my video clips, I’ll post it.

1 Like

This happened to me also.
And just now, it happened that I and my opponent, both used thagomizer and his Stegodeus was faster than mine, although mine is level 17 and his was 16. The move he used before was superiority so I doubt it added both effects.

Stegodeus shall be slower, it is made out of a saurpod and a stego

I also had this happen stegod vs stegod. My level 24 vs their level 22. Both opened with Thag as the very first move of the battle, but then the level 22 went first in round 2.

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Basic bug - if stegodeus thags a stegoceratops, and the stegoceratops slows the stegodeus, the stegodeus then goes first.

Hey wrothgar, thanks for reporting this to us. Our team has received some similar reports, and they’re still investigating into it. If you have any more information about this issue affecting any other dinosaurs as well, reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key to assist them.

Okay so if I hit the stegodeus with a slowing slowing impact and they hit me with a thagomizer then how is it that they can go first?
Speed of stego-110, when hit with speed reduction- 55
Speed of stegodeus- 107, when hit with a speed reduction move- 53.5.
I’m faster then it still so bug?

And no the opponent did not use superiority strike

This is a bug, and other players reported that before. So your thread might been fused into theirs.
https://forum.ludia.com/t/stegodeus-faster-then-stegoceratops/35465

I also reported this bug, but they don’t fix it

They just opened new tournament without fixing any battle well-known bugs! :angry:

[moved from Stegodeus keeps the first mover advantage]

Bug Description: Stegodeus was still faster after it got slowed by my Stegoceratops. My Stegoceratops used slowing impact against a Stegodeus who used Thagomizer and the next turn Stegodeus was still faster and did hit before my Stegoceratops.

Anyone else noticed this bug or is it because of the Thagomizer has -50% speed and slowing impact has speed reduced by 50% so it’s not working right?

1 Like

stegtops speed 110 and stegody speed 107.
when both do thergomizer together & reduce speed 50%, stegoceratops still should get the priority speed the next turn. but it didnt & this already happen to me twice. stegody act first.

Dear ludia. Please check this out with your testplay engine or software etc whatever if what i said is true. At first i tot i just halucinating. but already happen to me in 2x games, so i think better i post if there is really a bug & to be corrected.

Thank you

p/s: players. please tell/share here if u have same experience too. or is it just happen to me