Stgydaryx's cleanse and swoop visual error

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
Stgydaryx’s cleanse and swoop doesn’t show that the opponent is wounded even though it is
Area is was found in:
Arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Get Stgydaryx to use cleanse and swoop (this might be the case with lethal swoop as well but I can’t remember)
Step 2 - opponent is wounded and Stgydaryx swaps out, but it looks as if the opponent hasn’t been wounded, as the opponents health bar stays the same and no blood drips from it
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
About half the time. Its been doing this since 1.7

What type of device are you using:
Moto g7 power

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Tuophysis, do you remember which dino were you going against?

I think it mainly happens when fighting Tryko

That sounds strange. However, depending on the timing of when Cleansing Swoop was used, the DoT damage should mainly tick off towards the end of the turn.

If you could grab a screenshot of this happening next time, it’d be really helpful if you could send it over to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com.

1 Like

Did the Health reduced after that?

Of tryko, yeah

I will, I thought I had one and was looking for it, but I can’t find it

Then what’s the problem?

The opponents health bar didn’t show the blood which says that it is wounded, it’s not much, but it does look better

I am guessing OP means the bleeding animation wasn’t there but the bleeding effect did applied. Is it right ?

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s aot better explanation