Ludia Forums

Still cannot battle in Arena

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Following todays patch (May 6th 2019), I am still unable to get an Arena match as every attempt times out as it has done since the 1.7 update dropped. I click battle, it shifts to the Arena backdrop (Lockdown at present) for several seconds and then turns into the picture of the Smilodon before informing me that the battle has timed out.

Area is was found in:

Arena section.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Go into Arena and click battle.
Step 2 - Wait for it to time out.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

Every time I attempt an Arena battle. I have tried several times in the last couple hours.

What type of device are you using:

Samsung Galaxy XCover 4

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Colin_Goodman, could you contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information so they can take a closer look? Thanks!

Will do. Thank you.

I have reported it as well, but have found out tonight that I cannot even partake of a friendly battle without it timing out before the match starts. :frowning:

I have even uninstalled and reinstalled just in case but I still can’t engage in a battle.

That’s really strange, @Colin_Goodman. Hopefully, our team will be able to see what the problem might be and help you with this.

1 Like

Hopefully before the weekend as I would like to partake of the tournament. :t_rex: