Ludia Forums

STILL getting alliance notifications even after leaving alliance

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Alliance DNA request announcements and the little blue message notifications still being received even after leaving alliance.

Area is was found in: My account.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Join an alliance
Step 2 - Quit alliance
Step 3 - Enjoy the continual notifications and DNA requests from the alliance you left.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Every day, all day long.

What type of device are you using: Moto Z2 Play

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like
DNA alliance requests

Sort if like getting Christmas presents when you are an atheist.

3 Likes

Ah this is a good thing. You can donate stuff you don’t want and get coins. So Shhhhhhhhh :shushing_face:

You know they also see your requests. So if you didn’t burn bridges your friends might still give you DNA. On the flip side you can give them DNA and get coin.

What I didn’t know it worked both ways I’m doing it.

Yup lol. I had a couple get filled from friends on previous teams.

1 Like

Kind of hard to put in a request when you don’t belong to an alliance… on the flip side, I only see their notifications, not the button to donate, again, because I don’t belong to an alliance.

I left my alliance because of how awful the programming is for them and how often I would have to restart the app just to try and chat with the messanger. I also hated getting up in the morning and seeing about 40 DNA requests cycle through on my screen - WHICH IS STILL HAPPENING ANYWAY!

I had dna received by Joe once and was thinking who is Joe? a thanks is due :slightly_smiling_face:

Stop telling me every time someonr requests FNA. I don’t need to see 30+ names on my scren every time I log in. Did I mention I haven’t been in an alliance for weeks and still get these stupid messages? Fix the bugs!

1 Like

I was just thinking how no one from Ludia even commented on this…

1 Like

No comments, but it was flagged to the developers.

2 Likes