Ludia Forums

Still Unboosted. Anyone Else?

Have 7,910 Boosts and haven’t applied any to my team yet. I think I’m going to wait another 3-12 months.

10 Likes

Wow! Where are you trophy wise?

1 Like

Most of my team is unboosted, only my Utahsinoraptor and Erlidominus are. (Utah boosted to tier 1 in Speed and Erlidominus boosted to tier 5 in Dmg and 5 in Speed) Only reason I boosted them was for strike towers where I needed a tad-bit more speed/dmg.

3 Likes

6,150 boosts and none of them used.

3 Likes

I’m purposefully sticking within Aviary for now, winning about 90% of my battles at the 4,900 trophy range. It used to be near 100% but opponents have improved in the last 2 weeks.

I usually see how high I can go on the last weekend of the season. Got to 5,611 last season which was 763rd place then got tired of the Rat and went back down.

1 Like

Havent used any either, or bought any recently.

4 Likes

I am still unhoosted as well. Aviary is a nice arena to play in right now.

2 Likes

I was completely unboosted for a while but I got sick of losing. Have invested about half my boosts now. “3-12 months” lol you are very patient.

3 Likes

I take my hat off to you for persevering so long unboosted.

I tried going unboosted but only lasted like 2 weeks. Too many losses made it difficult to remain unboosted.

3 Likes

I get a string of losses, but I’ve managed to stay in Aviary ever since the reset.

2 Likes

Still unboosted but looking to change that real soon.

1 Like

I haven’t applied any boosts to anything since the reset. Everything seems to be going okay so far. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m not sure what I want to do with them yet. I’m being very cautious the second time around.

3 Likes

Unboosted with a team of level 21s, I swap them around from time to time to keep things enjoyable. Currently sat at 4900 with a peak of 5151, I get good days and bad days.

1 Like

I finally put some boosts in a 3rd creature. I boosted two to 4/4/4 at the 2.0 rest and have been sitting on boosts until now. It may be months before I boost a 4th creature.

1 Like

No boosts on my main team at all. Less stressful that way

1 Like

I’m still going unboosted as well. I was climbing into lower Library, just under 5200 after the reset. I dropped four of my highest level creatures from team because there was too high of a level gap between the rest, and have dropped back into Aviary. I’ve been staying between 4800-4900 for the most part, but will go on losing/winning streaks from time to time. Once the rest of my team catches up in levels to the ones I benched, hopefully things will get back on track. It’s a grind though.

1 Like

I would really like to see you guys in arena … I used almost all my boosts (didn’t bought any new ones in ages); and still many times see crazy boosted teams around 5700 trophies.

Would really like to face unboosted teams for a chance :slight_smile:

Yesterday I had a fight where enemy had 2x unboosted Dinos, I was happy and then suddenly faced other 2x very highly boosted dinos and I lost. LOL

2 Likes

Yeah this is a reasonably common tactic. You are ahead 2-0 and then they bring out the guns, one shotting what you have left. I’m seeing surprisingly many unboosted stegodeus around 5400.
I spent all my boosts as well, but didn’t buy any since 2.0. Fine with that. Resting on 6k cash, no idea what to do with them. Scents are a nice investment, but I don’t have the time to run them.
The only reason I could use a few more boosts is to finally beat level 72 in campaign. I’m so close!

5 Likes

Unboosted since the beginning. I’ve been in Aviary ever since 2.0, and slowly rising through the ranks. I do face teams of level 27-30 now and then moving towards 4900, but I occasionally manage to beat them anyway with my level 19-21 team, with the help of some RNG of course.

1 Like

I wish I could say I was but I gave in and boosted Quetzorion a tier so I could outspeed erlidoms and kill dracos. Rest of team is unboosted though

1 Like