Ludia Forums

Stop complaining about draco

And start complaining about erlido. I hate that thing. It’s ugly and you should feel bad for using it.

1 Like

I feel great about it. The best is when I swap into DC with it and make folks cry.

16 Likes

Sorry to say that but I disagree with your opinion

9 Likes

UGLY? Every dinosaur is beautiful in their own way :worried:

16 Likes

Except monolometrodon LoL

3 Likes

Not erli. It looks like a vulture that someone plucked and then left out in the sun for a couple of days. Plus it one shots just about everything I put up against it.

11 Likes

3 Likes

How about we stop complaining about every legendary and unique and start complaining about Apatosaurus? :thinking:

17 Likes

I use Alankylo. fire away your Erlidos! And if Alankylo isn’t there I have Indo and my own Erlido to gamble. Sue me :smirk:

2 Likes

Nothing better than cloaking with Erlikdominus, swapping to DC, then stun to flee with Dilorach. Add Tryko and a few other high level Dinos in their level—- you need them. I wish more folks over leveled Ankyntro or still ran it I’m facing super good teams so I need some diversity from you guys. Not me just y’all.

Please diversify the arena guys do your part.

Diversity!

1 Like

If there’s one legendary creature that is not worth overleveling, it’s Ankyntro

1 Like

Did you just skin shame my chicken?

2 Likes

I agree with you,i think it needs more color

12 Dino squad would do wonders for diversity

If it 1 shots everything on your team, you’re doing it wrong.

1 Like

If erli is one shotting your team you might wanna either a) get something with armor or shield or both b) get something that can nullify c) kill it with a rat

Like erli had counters… its strong no doubt but it gets wrecked by some stuff

1 Like

Erlidom and DC are my best dino’s. Obviously need huge buffs then.

Tryko Thor changed to Apotosaurus stats and move sets.

1 Like

I don’t complain about Dracorat anymore. My Erlidom is hungry lol

If you’re whole team can be one shot, you need armor. Alankylosaurus is the yin to Erlidominus’s yang

1 Like

Denied. :smiley:
Tryko wuvs Erli flesh.

2 Likes