Stop discriminate players - Give us boosts to buy or take them away for once and for all!

I think every player who climb from the level 9 to 10 should have the same advantages as everyone else in the game.

Those thousands of players will not have a chance in the arena.

1 Like

I also think boosts need some looking at, however…

this weak use of “discrimination” in terms of what they sell/offer is a sad way to address a real issue with weak trigger words. Selling something is discrimination against those that cannot pay for something and the type of discrimination that without it the world economy would fall apart. You can state a fine case without falling into the trap of trying to cloud the discussion with junk phrases like discrimination.

2 Likes

I do agree that they should have the same advantages but the boosts and cash were in compensation for the legitimate boosts earned and lost on the roll back. If you said that then people would cry out that “I’m almost level 10, I should get those!” There needs to be a cut off point

I hope if they do a rollback they give everyone the boosts they should have and only the amount of of cash they actually spent. No thousands of cash this time.

If you look at all this epic dna you can buy in the shop, this is avaliable for everyone all the time. They have never gone back and forth.

If you look at the boosts, they where only there for 2-3 days.

Players suffer hard for this.

1 Like

I’m not arguing the problem with the implementation, there are certainly problems.

Probably why the arena is unbalance…?

They gave away tons of cash.

The question now is… are they gone from the store permanatly or just temporarily?

Great question.

2 weeks since that huge boost sale (20+20+3).

After that players haven’t had a chance to buy nearly any boost.

How should people keep it up in the arena against those who bought?

1 Like

What’s happening?!

For how long should this continue??

Its discriminatory if they do nothing to compensate other players and or repair the bug.

I feel your frustration…I’m at player lv 20 with team of lv 24 of the best hybrids. I started with 4200 medals and now I fluctuate between 3500-3800. So ya I’m upset about the boosts. I think it ruined the game. I have about 750k gold and 8k game cash and dont know what to do with it at this pount…seems useless now.

Just read this.

Could be a great alternativ!?

If this vas avaliable for every player reaching level 10 and not a ”limited edition” it would be more fair.

In other words you can buy those boosts when ever you want, if you want. And when you get money to spend.

@Ludia_Developers @Jorge

Okay…

What’s happening?

Days and days and days go.

Just like to adde one comment to this intelligent thread… stop discriminate iPhone 6…lol

1 Like

This is how I think the boost system should be:

Reset everyone to unboosted. HC is refunded. Everyone is given the same.amount of boosts to that date. Boosts start as soon as arena opens.

Daily Battle Incubator has the standard 4/4/4.

Once a week sales of
3 stacks Attack
3 stacks HP
1 stack Speed.

Special events in which special sales of 6/6/2 boosts.

Everyone has the same opportunities to buy boosts. 2 boost reset points at lvl 10 and lvl 20 for boosts so players can change their teams without penalty.

I Wish they did.

And aswell found another way to get a income.

1 Like

To be honest, has boosts actually boosted their income? They are not selling anymore. Not selling resets either. So its a failed vash grab.

I think it’s more unfair to let people buy them in the first place.

Nothing is fair in life. It is what we make of it. If there was nothing to complain about this forum would have 80 percent less posts and only the constructive ones left.

Boosts arent fair
P2W not fair
Players playing countless hours a day not fair…

And the list goes on.

What ever happened to the threads that had some value for players on here?

1 Like