Stop this rng immediately NOW!

I actually managed too loose against auto attack oppenent. Probably he got disconnected as this happens a lot. But this person crit 4 auto attacks in a row and a 10% stun so i still lost the match. How is that rng for ya :blush: its just part of most games.

2 Likes

Especially when their stun abilities work and our ones don’t.

2 Likes

Oh…I mastered emergency braking an inch from the vehicle in front.

2 Likes

RNG is part of this game you have to accept it. Without it it will only be who has the best Dino (boring). And remember : I can tell you stories where I was stun 4 in a row (75%, 33%, 10%, 10%) and how my dodge fail 3 times in a row in indoraptor. But I should also tell you that time where my indominus dodge 5 times in one battle, or how my stegodeus made two crits in a row.

RNG is both sides don’t forget it. It’s easy to focus only on the fail side. Just accept that sometimes the odds are not in your favor. Next battle it could be you!

4 Likes

People will take your complaint more seriously if you can form proper sentences and sound coherent. It was a struggle to understand your problem.

Btw, having a 75% chance of stun DOES NOT mean you get to stun 3 out of 4 times you use the ability. If you always stunned 3x out of every 4 times then not only is that overpowered but then people would begin to figure out the pattern and will know when they’ll fail to stun and then won’t choose it.

It’s 75% chance EACH time you roll the action. You just got unlucky but it’s not broken and you just have to deal with the rng of the game. That’s how it works.

And finally, “could of” is not the same thing as “could have.” An education goes a long way.

6 Likes

Nothing like drifting into the other lane and they honk to let u know

Lol me too I hope they don’t take that away.

Yes!! An intelligent and logical post. Rare to see here.

1 Like

As it turns out people are doing fine when comes to understanding the contents, I guess sympathy goes a long way too. Nevertheless, I strongly suggest you not to ignore your maths problem as well. What’s the odds of missing a 3/4 chance of shot, receiving a 3/4, receiving a 1/3 and 1/10 in sequence? And similar events had taken place over 7 battles? This is as simple as what binomial distribution can solve, which you could’VE learned in a decent high school.

1 Like

That’s faulty statistics logic. You can’t stack chances of individual turns.

If you flip a coin and get heads there isn’t a 75% chance to get tails on the next flip. It’s still 50%.

Probability Theory was developed as an ATTEMPT to predict the outcome of consecutive statistical chances. In no way whatsoever does it ever DETERMINE the outcome. It’s literally an educated guess.

7 Likes

Not only does your answer make no sense but your sentence structure was so atrocious that it’s sad how you were attempting to insult me.

Such a ridiculous post from them. A little knowledge goes a very, very short way.

1 Like

By your rationale does the coin end up getting tails 20 times in a row with 50%?

1 Like

Mate, so far it’s safe to say grown-ups don’t have inclination to insult one another for a living, nor do you. Anywho… have you got an answer yet?

1 Like

Yeah, sometimes. :man_facepalming:t3:

By your rationale, has not one person in the history of metal currency ever flipped 20 tails in a row? Don’t attack people claiming knowledge of mathematical mechanics when you don’t have a grasp on them.

1 Like

Way to kill science.
That only says you might have a grasp on history, but not necessarily on maths.
@sparednoexpense

1 Like

Please leave this post up. Anyone who has passed Stats 101 will have a good laugh.

4 Likes

I’m only replying to keep bumping this thread for everyone’s entertainment. TeaRekz, please keep talking. It’s amusing. lol

1 Like

I could see them typing a response for a while then they gave up.

2 Likes

On great more arguing from people who don’t understand probability, my favourite :smiley:

4 Likes