Ludia Forums

STOP waiting for opponent

its great Ludia does all these improvements to the game but they keep on forgetting to fix this annoyance to all players having to wait 1 minute for another player. maybe #1 shorten it to 30 seconds like the searching for opponents. maybe #2 create option to CANCEL like the searching for opponents. this wait is both a forced (not voluntary) waste of player time and at the same time a waste of JWA server resources as well

7 Likes

Or just have it go to an AI opponent.

7 Likes

Not everyone wants to battle the AI

1 Like

Then give an option to either quit the battle or battle ai

5 Likes

Why would you not want to battle the AI if there is no other available opponent?

2 Likes

As I understand it the waiting for oponent is due to connection issues not that there isn’t an opponent available. So quitting this one and finding another opponent would be good. I rarely battle the AI. I enjoy real battles and have no interest in a guaranteed win over the AI

1 Like

Oh I’m the only one who likes getting this?

1 Like

When I try to quit that screen sometimes it makes the timer extend and I’m waiting even longer. I’d rather have an option to fight AI if that screen is taking longer than 30 seconds. If you don’t want to fight AI then keep waiting for your opponent or connection to get better or wait for the pic I posted above and try again.

1 Like

Agree, just don’t think it should automatically go to AI

1 Like

Personally I wouldn’t mind but I agree that you shouldn’t be forced into AI but you should have an option to accept if you wish.

2 Likes

I just spent 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to get a battle in Aviary.

This is ridiculous.

I’m in a large city, 4G full bars.

Try restart the App…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Necro-posting