Ludia Forums

Store double up bug

I bought some of the epic armor for both bard and warlock. I was excited to get the dominate level up lute and it hit twice but when I go to the party update screen I only received one update. Same for warlock I got double Armor and only one set showed? Is that is as intended? I feel defrauded if it only takes one double set.

I should note this was for the 2 for 1 deals. So double hits of the same armor.

Nothing? No replies? Maybe I’m just unlucky?

Welcome to the forums, Firesoul31! Our support team would be glad to take a closer look at this. Please reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com and include your support key to help them find your account faster in our system. Thank you.

Yes, I had something similar with epic pants in the 2 for 1. Leveled up pant in first pack, second pack got 11 more pairs ( I clearly saw that one) and ended up with only 4 pairs after leveling up. This is the second time its happened to me, and I think it only happens to repeat gear.

Unfortunately. this bug appears to impact the data-set at Ludia. At one point this bug was common during the opening of 2-for-1 Legendary packs. While reviewing past claims the developer relied exclusively on this counterfactual data, even when supporting screenshots were available. As such, I do not expect support will provide much assistance with this issue.