Ludia Forums

Store hybrid bundles

Something seems off. It says we get a minimum epic dna, but it also has legenday and unique hybrids in the incubator with the epic hybrids. Is this correct?

4 Likes

Yeah I saw this too… seems something is not right

1 Like

Also why no FIP Bundles… :sweat:

1 Like

I think that means there is a chance to get Unique or Legendary DNA. I’ve gotten Legendary DNA from a regular epic inc from strike towers so this is probably the same thing. Still not worth it imo.

6 Likes

There is a small chance of getting those, but the offer is still not worth it. It’s like how you sometimes get epic dna in rare incubators

2 Likes

Its rather on par with Ludia’s history as a gambling company. Seems now they like players to pay real.money to play games of chance with their DNA payout.

I initially was tempted to buy a few but realised they are overpriced for what you get compared to a regular inc sale of the same price. If it was 250 Suchotator DNA and a rare inc then its worth considering.

4 Likes

Why would 250 Suchotator and a Rare Incubator be better? That would be garbage compared to what it already is

1 Like

The epics are not even good epics. They are hybrid epics. Also the odds are all hidden. For all we know the legendary could be 0.9% and the uniques are 0.01%.

Someone in my alliance got a bunch of Spinoconstrictor dna

Me and my son bought the 15 dollar ones just one each he got 250 DNA of the unique sabertooth! I got 250 of the unique deer which was the last unique I needed so not bad wasnt expecting that at all!

2 Likes

Ok. i may now spend the money. none of my uniques are lve 30, so any dna will be a plus.

Where are they in the shop, I only see 4th of July offers?

They were in the banner at the very top.

Wher is the banner, LOL

The thing at the top above the other incubators.

1 Like

Just saw them:)