Store incubator contents incorrect

Bug Description: Rexy inc promoted as 50% more, but is the regular 200 DNA

Area is was found in: Store

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Go to store
Step 2 - Use your eyes

How often does it happen: Every

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey @Somedinoguy, Upon checking with the team the contents and pricing have been deemed correct. If you have not received any of the items listed in the bundle please write to support+alive@ludia.com and we will do our best to assist you.

Thank you!

How is that correct when it’s always been 200 rexy dna. Maybe go back and recheck with the “team”

@Breona

Hey @Biggiedeline, thank you for the suggestion. Upon checking with the team a second time I have learned that all contents and pricing are still as intended.

The image should now be fixed to avoid further confusion.

If you have not received any of the intended contents please write to support+alive@ludia.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you!

@Breona how is this less confusing? Still the same 200 DNA for the same price as in Biggie’s screenshot but now it’s 50 percent less??

1 Like

What the actual hell?! Hahahahahaah I’m really sorry, but I don’t know how we as player are still supporting this game. I actually purchased a gift card to buy the new game pass, but now I’m reconsidering since I’m so skeptical of how the pass is going to pan out after buying. Haha

MyPillow got sued because of their “buy one get on free” deal a couple of years ago. There are truth in advertising laws written to prevent this exact thing where a company appears to be selling an item either at reduced price or an increased quantity (aka a “better deal”) but if you look at the retail value, are doing no such thing. The fact they’re selling the same amount of DNA for the same price today AS A SALE as they did last week with NO SALE is false advertising - plain and simple.

4 Likes

yeah it might be different if the very first time they sold Rexy at this price point for that amount of DNA and put the “-50%” on there. But the fact this is the first time that label has been included in the image is false advertising just as you said.

2 Likes

Agreed. If it hasn’t already had an established price and had been in the store for weeks at this point, that’s one thing. This is just misleading people into thinking they’re getting a better deal.

And I considered buying it. Yeah, it would have only been an extra 100 dna, but still considered it. Then I clicked on it and saw nothing else attached to it. I thought, where’s the +50% more? Haha.

For posterity’s sake, 200 Rexy DNA has been in the store the last few days at the regular price. No deals, no “sale”: