Ludia Forums

Stormcutter tryout Is bugged

I tried playing the first stage of stormcutter tryout but its bugged,i keep clicking on “start” but nothing happens.also,some members of my clan have this problem too so its not just me.

Me too, can’t play the Stormcutter.

1 Like

Hi !
There is a problem with the stormcutter event. I did play some levels sooner today and it worked fine, but now I can’t access it. When I hit the start button, nothing happens, it doesn’t open the window where you select your dragons. The others quests works fine, just the two Stormcutter one. I did restart the game numerous times, but it doesn’t resolve the problem.
Thanks in advance for fixing this !

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting this to us, Vikings! I’ll notify our team.

2 Likes

I have the same problem, only for me it bugged somewhere after the middle. I had left to let the energy charge and when I came back, my paths crossed with the bug. The “play” button does not play, no matter how many times I keep reloading the whole game. And it’s been more than 1h already. Can’t this little fault be fixed a little sooner?

1 Like

Did the event disappear early? I didn’t have a problem playing the 1 or 2 levels I did, but it seem like the event disappeared way early. Im all about events that give fish and then it was gone

(I had no problem with this because I played the event early and was done by the time it stopped working, so I‘m not as disappointed as others.) It sounds rude but I followed the „Event not working“-discussion in my clan and as soon as I‘m informed the following happened: instead of fixing the problem, Ludia just cancelled the event - at first it worked for a couple of hours, then didn‘t work anymore for a couple of hours, then disappeared a few hours before the usual end of events.

1 Like

@Bee

Yeah, they didn’t seem so willing to patch it so we could finish playing. There were 3 levels I could win and lost because of that. Not pleased.

If only I had had the hindsight and the energy to complete my progress in the event before the glitch (like you). But then, I had already spent the energy elsewhere so I needed to leave the game so it would recharge, then reload. But then the event wouldn’t work. Their taking it out completely though, as you say (and I can’t confirm because I needed to sleep and also had low phone battery, so the phone needed to charge this time), instead of fixing this small glitch, sounds both unnecessary or unprofessional. Unless there was something else we don’t know at play.

2 Likes