Ludia Forums

Stormlight Nadders - Clan Recruiting ACTIVE members (16/25)

Hey everyone, my clan Stormlight Nadders is recruiting a few more members. We are looking for some new friends who want to work together to defeat the alphas with us. We are currently on 3-stars since we are a newer clan, and I am looking to help out people who may be in the 2500-3500 range and can’t join the more competitive clans.

I am online multiple times a day and will check for recruits. My clan is private - if you search us up and request to join I will accept! You can also drop your in-game name here or message me and I will add you. Just looking for people who want to join any kind of clan and work together to defeat the alphas, no power level requirement ^^ The only requirement is a good attitude and a passion for dragons (and the ability to at least hit each alpha once)!

I have updated this post on 5/6, as our clan has now been able to face 3-star alphas and we would like more members who want to keep going. Comment or send me a message!

2 Likes

How about you just join my strong active clan DragonTitans we have 6 spots I kicked people out for not attacking alphas.

Thank you, but I want to keep my clan! Im not looking to join another, just looking to recruit clanless riders.

1 Like

I sent a request, from Vala. I need a clan that can defeat Alphas with me. I can usually do 50k-70k damage per alpha run.

1 Like

Awesome! I accepted you! No pressure to be super active or anything, we are generally a quiet group but do make sure to attack the alpha every day. Excited to have you! :smiley:

1 Like

Bump! Still looking for some more members. We are not looking to have a huge clan just yet since we are still working on moving up in alpha stars, but we would love to have some more folks. Have a great day! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Another bump. We got a couple more members and are on 2 star alphas now but still need a bit of help. Feel free to send me a message!

1 Like

Bump! We have just defeated our first 2☆ alpha. If you are looking for a clan but arent a high BP yet and still want to do alpha battles, feel free to come join us!

1 Like

BUMP! We have grown quite a bit as a clan in the past week and are now on 3star alphas, but we would still like to find more members.

2 Likes

Bump! Still recruiting some more members. We can make it through 3* alphas, and get close with 4*s, but we need your help!

1 Like