Ludia Forums

Story Mission - Episode 46, 47, 48 Screen shots (ep48 Indominus Rex hatch mission)

Episode 46

2 Likes

Episode 47

4 Likes

You’ve got to be kidding me, 7. I have 6 and it wants 7.

You read that right, 10. And they take a day to build. See you tomorrow.

3 Likes

!

image|690x369

![image|690x369]

(upload://aKnm5F1YVohxXKrV0hQNbEQhVDb.jpeg)

3 Likes

I’m having a little trouble with that above post. I was merging screenshots between two iPads. I split one of the links, but it should have been a duplicate. I’m leaving the other duplicate so I don’t make it worse.

Thank you very much for continuing to upload the catches. They are very helpful in preparing the following missions. I’m still on the mission of 40 carnivores above lvl 25. And it will take a few days for the mission to feed the pterosaurus. Thank you

1 Like

I’m glad my posts & screen shots are helping. My whole second island is covered in buildings and a fair part of my primary island too. I want the space back, but than that 25K coins from helipads missions comes back again and well, I’m glad I kept my 5 of them.

Based on the last mission, keep a raptor and a dilophosaurus and a guanlong at just level 25 so you can feed them 3 times.

2 Likes

Here the fabled mission is in all of her glory in episode 48. Place a new born indominus Rex. I’m working on my second level 40 T. rex right now, so it will be a few days. I have 8 copies, just the evolve time.

2 Likes

First of at least three Indominus Rex that the missions force you to hatch!

Just imagine how fun these were to do before we HAD a second island.

The mission that held me up the longest was needing a level 31+ I-Rex or Indoraptor. Which it turns out they seemed to have changed the requirement down to just a level 21… but didn’t change the description on the mission.

Just don’t let missions cause you to make something before you are ready for it. It’s not worth it.

3 Likes

I’ll be ok with an I-Rex at level 10 (which is sub level 40 T-Rex). I’m fearing an I-Rex feeding mission, so I’m not sure if I’ll feed him yet though.

I’m actually hatching Gorgosuchus now (have 2). I’m just not leveling them up. Mostly because the cool down is already 8 hours. And my Dom battle plan is still 3x 7 hour windows to fight. (I’m organizing by cool down now.)

The end game dinos take a ton of DNA, but to me, right now, it is 1 hatch and no evolve for a top tier dino. You can’t beat that!

I don’t know how you end game players work with only using a dino once a day or every other day or so.

A couple of quests after the indominus rex quest, I found that I need 10 Jurassic Fall towers. And 3 missions later they ask me for a new indominus. I do not have enough DNA and I do not know if it worked 2 lvl 10 I take that evolution as a new one.

1 Like